Need advise on gaming laptop

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Need advise on gaming laptop
Now I'm even more confused than ever Laugh out load. Obviously I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, at the same time, I don't think I wanna spend more than 1500 on something that he'll be using 2-3 days a week. I also don't want something that will be outdated after a year, so I may have to spoil the surprise and have him pick out what he wants. Thanks for all your input though. Much appreciate you all taking your time and confusing me a bit more Wink

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Need advise on gaming laptop
(30-12-2016 02:36 AM)izel Wrote:  Now I'm even more confused than ever Laugh out load. Obviously I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, at the same time, I don't think I wanna spend more than 1500 on something that he'll be using 2-3 days a week. I also don't want something that will be outdated after a year, so I may have to spoil the surprise and have him pick out what he wants. Thanks for all your input though. Much appreciate you all taking your time and confusing me a bit more Wink

It's a piece of high priced tech, it'll be 'outdated' in 6 months. Even as far as laptops go, you're not close to the tip of the current iceberg. You can get a laptop with a pair of far more powerful graphics cards crammed into it, becuase fuck it, some people are crazy and have more money than sense. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply