Need help, at wit's end.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Need help, at wit's end.
(23-06-2015 07:40 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Get caller ID and don't answer the phone when she calls. Or answer it when she calls and put on dark music in the background like hell and when she asks you about it, act like you don't hear it and that it must be on her end. That will drive her nuts.

You are evil lol Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Just keep riding it out. She's in her 80's she doesn't have much longer to go. And I don't mean that in a dark or evil way. It sounds like she just holding on to what little hope she has. She just doesn't want to be alone. If i remember right I heard a story from The Amazing Randi him telling his mother on her death bed that he believe in Jesus. He said I knew it was a lie. but it made her feel better I didn't want her last days to think that she failed as a mother over such a stupid thought.

All you can do is be polite. She's old.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
23-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Go out and buy a few tees ... Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, etc ...
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
23-06-2015, 04:36 PM
I doubt she's lonely as she and her hubby still drive all over and visit other victims. She and a son and a daughter and their family live within a few hundred yards and often connect. In her case the brainwashing started at an early age and today if asked a controversial question she can't answer it unless she can quote from the bible. Until it was mentioned I never realized just how much she does sermonize. She can't say anything good about someone's skills or good fortune, it's always how good God was. It's never the doctor's skills, always Gods. I asked her one time why the surgeons even bother operating them if it's all God's work. That literally threw her for a loop. I do need to tell her straight out "NO" but she'll convince her self I'm hurting and need God's healing.
23-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Nobody has ever done this to me. The last people that knocked on my door selling Xianity I told tp "Fuck off and don't ever come back!".

They never did.

Two nights ago I put up with woo from an old GF who thought it may help my cancer. Seeing as we have a history I put up with it. But it took place in my home over 30 minutes with no selling of god. Just "positive vibes from the universe" type of deal. Pretty easy.

I'd just be really honest. Not only do I disbelieve, but I believe Xianity is evil. I will have no part of it. Thanks and good night.

If that doesn't work tell her to leave you alone.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-06-2015, 05:11 PM
(23-06-2015 09:19 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Just keep riding it out. She's in her 80's she doesn't have much longer to go. And I don't mean that in a dark or evil way. It sounds like she just holding on to what little hope she has. She just doesn't want to be alone. If i remember right I heard a story from The Amazing Randi him telling his mother on her death bed that he believe in Jesus. He said I knew it was a lie. but it made her feel better I didn't want her last days to think that she failed as a mother over such a stupid thought.

All you can do is be polite. She's old.

Unless she is suffering dementia - age isn't a pass. This is someone who has been taking advantage of tackle for a while. Now it's become a health concern - no means no.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF