Need help debunking a conspiracy theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2011, 09:13 PM

Need help debunking a conspiracy theory
Greetings, fellow atheists. The following is an article I found under notes section on a facebook profile, and it challenges modern science and the education system, read through it and any help to 'debunk' the points in this article will be appreciated:

"I'd only send my son to university if he had no talent.
He is going anyway, for the social life and the certificate. I warn him that after studying the Humanities and Social Sciences, he won't be able to think independently or absorb information that doesn't fit his programming.

The modern university is not devoted to truth, quite the opposite. Repressive fe-manism is rampant on campus but that is just a symptom of a more profound problem. Modern Western "culture" is based on the fraudulent assumptions of the "Enlightenment," an intellectual movement dating from the Eighteenth Century. This in turn was the product of the Illuminist program to create a new(secular) world order by denying the existence of God and immutable natural and spiritual laws.

In practice this means Arts students study a bunch of atheists who are presented as if they were Gods. Their professors act as high priests. Like deaf men tuning a piano, they try to explain the human condition without any reference to the Creator, Design or man's Divine Spirit. They portray mankind as a forlorn animal in an amoral world, characterized by a merciless struggle for survival. They celebrate human "freedom" by which they mean the freedom to reject God's Order, indulge animal appetites, and create an alienated and dysfunctional personal reality.

Illuminism is the Luciferian doctrine of Freemasonry. (Communism is another product of Illuminism. All leading Communists were Freemasons.) The mortar board that university graduates wear is a symbol of Freemasonry. Black gowns symbolize the occult. Arts students are unwittingly and gradually being inducted into a Luciferian/Communist cult.

God represents moral and spiritual absolutes like love, truth, goodness, harmony and justice. Belief in their reality is essential for our healthy development. While our culture pays lip service to them (this is how fraud works), it is frankly devoted to their demise.

DYSFUNCTION BY DESIGN

Modern education and culture is designed to make us dysfunctional. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion confirms this. The Protocols is not an anti-Semitic diatribe. (They say it is because they don't want you to read it.) It is the blueprint of the New World Order, which is now in place.

Someone like Baron James Meyer Rothschild or Adolphe Cremieux wrote and revised it between 1855-1895 for a Masonic Secret Society, the Illuminati. The Illuminati represents a continuation of the feudal alliance of Jewish bankers and European aristocrats. The Illuminati created and financed Communism.

The Illuminati is bound by a devotion to Lucifer, the rebellious angel who defied God and said man will define reality. He is called "the bringer of light." Now do you understand the "Enlightenment"? The super rich want to be God and reshape reality to fit their interests. To do this, they need to sever our links with Reality, i.e. God (absolute truth, love and justice.)

Their means are unlimited, so are their ambitions. Here are some relevant statements from Protocol 16.

"In order to effect the destruction of all collective forces except ours we shall emasculate the first stage of collectivism, the universities, by re-educating them in a new direction."

"We must introduce into their education all those principles which have so brilliantly broken up their order."

"Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism.... it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the goyim. " (Protocol 2)

"We shall erase from the memory of men all facts of previous centuries which are undesirable to us..."

We shall turn them into "unthinking submissive brutes waiting for things to be presented before their eyes in order to form an idea of them..."

Let me remind you of a passage from a 1930's Communist manual on brainwashing. "In the United States we have been able to alter the works of William James, and others, ...and to place the tenets of Karl Marx, Pavlov, Lamarck, and the data of Dialectic Materialism into the textbooks of psychology, to such a degree that anyone thoroughly studying psychology becomes at once a candidate to accept the reasonableness of Communism."

"As every chair of psychology in the United States is occupied by persons in our connection, the consistent employment of such texts is guaranteed... Educating broadly the educated strata of the populace into the tenets of Communism is thus rendered relatively easy." (II, Ch. 11)

BOW DOWN BEFORE "GREAT MEN"

Students encounter "The Cult of Great Men" the pantheon of modern pretenders who have usurped God's place.

Their every utterance is treated as Holy Writ. Scholarly articles are devoted to words that later turn out to be typos. In a graduate seminar, I witnessed a student read a list of filthy obscenities that had been censored from William Faulkner's novel "Sanctuary." After each expletive, the other students gasped with horror as though a religious artefact had been desecrated.

Professors are the overpaid priests of this secular cult. They have a vested interest in maintaining its shibboleths. They initiate students into a lifelong habit of mental servility. All knowledge comes from Great Men. Students can only aspire to analyse their meaning. A professor once told me I had failed because "only great men can say things like that."

The students' state-of-mind becomes passive and disoriented. He struggles to reconcile contradictory world-views.

One day I had an awakening. Don't these "great men" live in the same world?

Isn't it the one I live in?

Dare I think for myself?

Dislocation takes place in time as well as space. By continually studying the past, the student thinks nothing remains to be done. No manifestos remain to be written, no Bastille needs to be stormed.

While the world cries out for leadership, the new generation is buried in musty manuscripts writing footnotes to dead men.

EDUCATION SERVES ITS PURPOSE

As you've gathered by now, a Humanities education is not intended to uplift or empower. The world is owned and run by a secretive banking cabal and their inbred allies. Its goal, in the words of Cecil Rhodes, is to "gradually absorb the wealth of the world." Naturally it must obscure this plan. They want to make students their tools. Professors who don't play the game are fired.

If you haven't noticed, universities are not places of invigorating inquiry and debate. They are stagnant backwaters that reek of moral compromise and disillusionment.

Mankind is groping in the dark. "All we know is the wind that blows," Thoreau wrote. Our false confidence is based on material progress and technology, which Thoreau calls "improved means to unimproved ends."

"We have turned the brainless head of the goyim with progress," says the Protocols(XIII). With the exception of "material inventions" progress "like a fallacious idea, implies a departure from truth in all cases."

In other words, the Illuminists have infected mankind with the illusion that they are building a humanist utopia based on reason, when in fact they are constructing a neo feudal tyranny. This is the essence of "globalism" and the principle behind world events.

In conclusion, God is a Spirit or state of consciousness where ideals of justice goodness truth and love are self-evident. The Illuminists' first priority is to destroy Christianity and belief in God. They have to sever humanity from its metaphysical moorings in order to substitute a false reality conducive to their rule.

Humanities education today is a placebo, a substitute for a true education. It is a pretext for indoctrination, acceptance of which qualifies you for employment.

The world will not be saved by acts of God but acts of men representing God. Our duty is to take these ideals seriously in our personal lives and bring them into the world. The cost of rejecting God is to become slaves of very bad men.
"

So this person believes freemasons and Jewish bankers are running the world, and they're trying to promote 'Darwinism'. I know it's all absurd, but could someonw type up a long essay to country this?
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: Need help debunking a conspiracy theory
Really? I don't think you need any help with this shit. The person who wrote it needs a little help though.
I'm not sure why you want someone to write an essay to counter this babble, has no one ever told you that it's pointless to argue with lunatics?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Achievements of universities and science
  • Medical advancements
  • efficient energy consumption
  • knowledge on social behavior
  • longer lifespan
  • world wide communication
  • understanding of our place in nature/the universe
  • humane treatment for psychological patients like the person who wrote this text
Achievements of religion
  • uuuhhh... hmmmm... can I get back at that?

Sometimes it is said about Atheists that, as soon as the ground starts to get warm under their feet, they return to church. Mostly things like that are said by religious fundies who visit doctors as well without realizing what the doctor's knowledge is based on.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
05-08-2011, 05:08 AM
He says "The modern university is not devoted to truth" then goes on to talk about a god.
"If you haven't noticed, universities are not places of invigorating inquiry and debate. They are stagnant backwaters that reek of moral compromise and disillusionment." He has just described most religions.
Someone this ignorant can't be reasoned with. He doesn't want his son to get a good education??? What kind of parent doesn't want their child to get the best possible opportunities available.
Trying to counter what he's saying most likely will just be a waste of your time.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
05-08-2011, 06:00 AM

Thanks for the replies people. I guess you're all right, he has no basis for his argument. However, if you take out the religious elements and other ridiculous assumptions, do you guys think he may be onto something regarding the freemasons and this 'NWO'?

The above mentioned topics are some of the most popular conspiracy theories on forums like ATS etc.
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2011, 08:17 AM
(05-08-2011 06:00 AM)subzero0137 Wrote:  Thanks for the replies people. I guess you're all right, he has no basis for his argument. However, if you take out the religious elements and other ridiculous assumptions, do you guys think he may be onto something regarding the freemasons and this 'NWO'?

The above mentioned topics are some of the most popular conspiracy theories on forums like ATS etc.

NWO lul. Dont believe half the crap people come out these "Truthers" are just people with to much spare time on their hands.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
05-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Perhaps it isn't wrong. Maybe it's all fact. But there's no way to brand it as anything other than biased opinion until the author cites his/her points. I would ask for some call from responsible authority (such as wikipedia.org).

I checked out the "facts" myself and didn't find such an authority, but it doesn't mean that such a thing isn't out there. It's up to the author to cite.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2011, 10:59 AM
The author obviously has never gone to college himself. Everybody knows all college is about is drinking and getting laid.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
[+] 1 user Likes sy2502's post
10-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I have to agree with most of the previous posters here--debunking this would be a waste of time more profitably spent in other pursuits. His arguments are not even wrong. For the most part, even if he has certain facts right (which I do not concede) his rant is full of post hoc ergo propter hoc arguments, fellow-traveler ad-hominum insinuation and other violations of good logic.
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 07:09 PM by gaglamesh731.)
OK , as someone who was a conspiracy nut , this looks like a compilation of conspiracy theories.

Quote:This in turn was the product of the Illuminist program to create a new(secular) world order by denying the existence of God and immutable natural and spiritual laws.
1.First he has to prove this claim.
The new world order claim is a very easy one to pick at given the degree of social and technological and political change in the 20th century. We can claim a new world order every 10 years.
Natural laws can be proven , can his God ?

Quote:In practice this means Arts students study a bunch of atheists who are presented as if they were Gods. Their professors act as high priests. Like deaf men tuning a piano, they try to explain the human condition without any reference to the Creator, Design or man's Divine Spirit. They portray mankind as a forlorn animal in an amoral world, characterized by a merciless struggle for survival. They celebrate human "freedom" by which they mean the freedom to reject God's Order, indulge animal appetites, and create an alienated and dysfunctional personal reality.
2.Arts students are not the only ones being exposed to secular points of view at university although they may be the more liberally inclined.
Atheists do not view humans as gods as by definition refuse to accept the existence of gods.
Professors are not priests as they bring evidence to support their claims and are held at a high degree of scrutiny.
The whole creator , divine spirit and design sound nice -> prove them !!!
Indulge animal appetites ? Why not , I'm not a plant. (although I'd love to be a Peashooter when the dead rise ;-) )

Quote:Modern education and culture is designed to make us dysfunctional. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion confirms this. The Protocols is not an anti-Semitic diatribe. (They say it is because they don't want you to read it.) It is the blueprint of the New World Order, which is now in place.
3.Again false. The anti-semitic propaganda on the Christian side is well known throughout history. The Protocols are a well known example of this. Ironically the anti-semitic behavior of Christians is what allowed Jews to become bankers in the first place.
If the NWO is here then where is your god's return for the end of times ?

Quote:Someone like Baron James Meyer Rothschild or Adolphe Cremieux wrote and revised it between 1855-1895 for a Masonic Secret Society, the Illuminati. The Illuminati represents a continuation of the feudal alliance of Jewish bankers and European aristocrats. The Illuminati created and financed Communism.
4.This is a typical one. They will attempt to create a coherence out of the mess of contradicting conspiracy theories.
The Masons ,Rothschilds , Rockefellers , Jews , Zionists and all others are somehow linked together. You may notice that some texts are just copy-pasted.

Quote:"Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism.... it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the goyim. "
5.Do not suppose for a moment this protocol is false - we have arrranged the Eugenics carried out with pride by churches , we have made christian dictators appear all over the world and we have made the priests rape children.
Makes just as much sense.

Quote:"As every chair of psychology in the United States is occupied by persons in our connection, the consistent employment of such texts is guaranteed... Educating broadly the educated strata of the populace into the tenets of Communism is thus rendered relatively easy."
6.Is he kidding me ? At what a good job right-wing fanatics do to indoctrinate the masses with paranoia of any left wing and how they make them view liberalism and social programs as the devil I think it should be the other way around.

Quote:Professors are the overpaid priests of this secular cult. They have a vested interest in maintaining its shibboleths. They initiate students into a lifelong habit of mental servility. All knowledge comes from Great Men. Students can only aspire to analyse their meaning. A professor once told me I had failed because "only great men can say things like that."
7.Is he shitting me ?! Professor barely make ends meet as far as I know. Comapre that to mega churches and their millionaire pastors.
Initiate students into servility ... maybe ...of skeptical inquiry rather than bronze age dogma.

Quote:Dare I think for myself?
8.Apparently you don't.

Quote:The world is owned and run by a secretive banking cabal and their inbred allies. Its goal, in the words of Cecil Rhodes, is to "gradually absorb the wealth of the world."
9.Nobody rules the world . power does. Hard to accept but it's the truth - whether political , social or monetary or military , strength overrides morality. As for the rich have power, that's pitifull -> that's like saying the sun rises in the morning or that the strongest wolf eats first.

Quote:If you haven't noticed, universities are not places of invigorating inquiry and debate.
10.There is no RAGE FACE big enough for this statement ! Look in the mirror. This is the black hole calling the kettle black.
How much does he question his bronze age dogma ?!

Quote:Mankind is groping in the dark. "All we know is the wind that blows," Thoreau wrote. Our false confidence is based on material progress and technology, which Thoreau calls "improved means to unimproved ends."
11.Because magic gave you the computer to post this message and the communication technology to access this forum ?!

Quote:n conclusion, God is a Spirit or state of consciousness where ideals of justice goodness truth and love are self-evident.
12.Has this guy read the bible ? God is a self-contradicting , malicious , sadistic , schizophrenic psychopath.(if your holy book is to be believed)

Quote:Humanities education today is a placebo, a substitute for a true education. It is a pretext for indoctrination, acceptance of which qualifies you for employment.
13.Education is a placebo , for what ?! Religious education ? Well if you believe religious education next time you get a cold or infection -> pray. That's true knowledge. Forget the placebo knowledge that led to antibiotics , vaccines and retro-viral drugs that keep ungrateful bastards like you healthy.
Indoctrination = "It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned." - look in your backyard sonny. That's religion not higher education which is based on skeptical inquiry.

Quote:The world will not be saved by acts of God but acts of men representing God
14.Epicurus - then why call him god.

Quote:So this person believes freemasons and Jewish bankers are running the world, and they're trying to promote 'Darwinism'.
15.I'd like to see the evidence of the world domination part. Seriously , it is a very serious claim and there is no evidence just ramblings based on a bronze age book and on a 19th century book. No hard proof. Are there corrupt freemasons and jews ? YES ! But so are there corrupt christians , muslims , aetheists , hindus , buddhists etc. Correlation does not imply causation. Just because people belong to a group doesn't necessarily mean that group promotes their negative behavior. Still, given the very atrocities believers are commanded to do in the abrahamic faiths I wouldn't be so indulgent towards them.

As for darwinism I am at a loss. Does he mean the theory of evolution ? Why would bankers bother when they could lie about their faith and be perceived as decent by those gullible enough ?
As for social darwinism , Darwin opposed it utterly both morally and genetically. Bad idea to apply natural selection to humans . it is cruel and it destroys our gene pool.

Also evolution is proved by both the fossil record and DNA.

Just my ramble on the issue.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like gaglamesh731's post