Need help debunking a conspiracy theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2011, 07:15 PM
RE: Need help debunking a conspiracy theory
Quote:I'm not a plant. (although I'd love to be a Peashooter when the dead rise ;-) )
Doomshroom FTW Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2011, 08:57 AM
(12-08-2011 07:04 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
Quote:In practice this means Arts students study a bunch of atheists who are presented as if they were Gods. Their professors act as high priests. Like deaf men tuning a piano, they try to explain the human condition without any reference to the Creator, Design or man's Divine Spirit. They portray mankind as a forlorn animal in an amoral world, characterized by a merciless struggle for survival. They celebrate human "freedom" by which they mean the freedom to reject God's Order, indulge animal appetites, and create an alienated and dysfunctional personal reality.
2.Arts students are not the only ones being exposed to secular points of view at university although they may be the more liberally inclined.
Atheists do not view humans as gods as by definition refuse to accept the existence of gods.
Professors are not priests as they bring evidence to support their claims and are held at a high degree of scrutiny.
The whole creator , divine spirit and design sound nice -> prove them !!!
Indulge animal appetites ? Why not , I'm not a plant. (although I'd love to be a Peashooter when the dead rise ;-) )

[quote]

Hm, what is he on about, im a Art student in no way do we look at anybody like gods, and i go to a catholic school? indeed the teachers may not all be catholic or student, but even then we look at all art good or bad without any other though of the person. Its art not a R.E class.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
15-08-2011, 10:44 AM
(13-08-2011 08:57 AM)James The Brit Wrote:  
(12-08-2011 07:04 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
Quote:In practice this means Arts students study a bunch of atheists who are presented as if they were Gods. Their professors act as high priests. Like deaf men tuning a piano, they try to explain the human condition without any reference to the Creator, Design or man's Divine Spirit. They portray mankind as a forlorn animal in an amoral world, characterized by a merciless struggle for survival. They celebrate human "freedom" by which they mean the freedom to reject God's Order, indulge animal appetites, and create an alienated and dysfunctional personal reality.
2.Arts students are not the only ones being exposed to secular points of view at university although they may be the more liberally inclined.
Atheists do not view humans as gods as by definition refuse to accept the existence of gods.
Professors are not priests as they bring evidence to support their claims and are held at a high degree of scrutiny.
The whole creator , divine spirit and design sound nice -> prove them !!!
Indulge animal appetites ? Why not , I'm not a plant. (although I'd love to be a Peashooter when the dead rise ;-) )

[quote]

Hm, what is he on about, im a Art student in no way do we look at anybody like gods, and i go to a catholic school? indeed the teachers may not all be catholic or student, but even then we look at all art good or bad without any other though of the person. Its art not a R.E class.

I was thinking the same thing! I fail to remember how we sneaked Darwin and atheism in between life drawing and color theory. Tongue

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
29-08-2011, 06:12 PM

It's all delusional, mate. I've been through the whole prodedure before and i nearly had a panic attack over it because of the amount of fear going into me. But conspiracy theorist need the all undeniable concrete evidence to back it up, and they obviously don't have that. Remember, the burden of proof is on the conspiracy theorist.
Quote this message in a reply