Need help to write a deconversion story and a testimonial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Need help to write a deconversion story and a testimonial
NEWS : After many researches about different religions I took the next decision. I will not publish any critics about any religion in particular because they are many divisions among each of these. For example : In Christianity you can see branches such Catholicism and Protestantism etc... then sub-branches of Catholicism like Cafetaria Catholicism , Catholicism pro-Vatican II , traditional Catholicism etc... In Islam there are Sunni Islam and sub-dominations like Maliki school , Hanbali School and Shia Islam with its sub-dominations like Ismaʿilism , Zaidism etc...
Each religions contain many denominations. This is why I took the decision to cancel this project because I can't practice any kind of favouritism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Need help to write a deconversion story and a testimonial
(15-12-2015 02:20 AM)viocjit Wrote:  NEWS : After many researches about different religions I took the next decision. I will not publish any critics about any religion in particular because they are many divisions among each of these. For example : In Christianity you can see branches such Catholicism and Protestantism etc... then sub-branches of Catholicism like Cafetaria Catholicism , Catholicism pro-Vatican II , traditional Catholicism etc... In Islam there are Sunni Islam and sub-dominations like Maliki school , Hanbali School and Shia Islam with its sub-dominations like Ismaʿilism , Zaidism etc...
Each religions contain many denominations. This is why I took the decision to cancel this project because I can't practice any kind of favouritism.

You could always keep it simple and say "there is zero evidence that a god or gods exist".

The End

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply