Need help with a question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Need help with a question
So,my friend keeps asking me if science can explain "wintipreys"
it is some kind of party with much cultural music and people go really wild.
I think a few vids in here will show that
here
i havent watched the vids. Stupid mobile wont stream.
My friend gave me this link.

I went one time with another friend. We both believed that it was fake.
I have seen people eat glass,people staying 30 mins in a swamp,people breaking fresh coconut on their heads,people dancing on fire(not charcoal,but fire),talking nonsense,and eventually even my friend went "crazy".

My guess is that the music has something hypnotical and makes them act crazy,but i cant explain the shit i saw there,like eating glass and other shit.

I do not believe in it,but i also cant explain it.

I wish i could see the YT vids and post the things i saw,but my friend sent it to me as "proof",so i think some should be convincing,as far as that is posible with such things

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Need help with a question
What about a party needs explanation...and what about a party proves the existence of anything but a party?

Glass and coal walking and stuff like that are total BS anyone can do that stuff with very little training. Penn (Atheist BTW) and Teller do a great segment of their old show Bull Shit explaining how it all works.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Ever saw your friend who never believed in this shit suddenly go there and eat glass? And the next day appear at school just fine?
And i do not think he was playing the nonbelief. His parents are extremely against the religion in wich there are wintipreys

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
23-06-2013, 10:37 PM
(23-06-2013 10:28 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  What about a party needs explanation...and what about a party proves the existence of anything but a party?

Glass and coal walking and stuff like that are total BS anyone can do that stuff with very little training. Penn (Atheist BTW) and Teller do a great segment of their old show Bull Shit explaining how it all works.

i guess party is the wrong word.
I told my friend i dont believe god or anything supernatural exists,so he tries to prove to me that it does exist.

And i know walking on hot coals is easy,i tried it to prove my aunt(who also believes in this shit) without training. I just watched the mythbusters on that