Need some advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Need some advice
Munich!
Beautiful, vibrant, closer to the rest of Europe for trips, I love that city.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 11:19 AM
What about Germany? All of the young folks speak English better than you or I, it's modern, minimal sex slavery, cost of living is alright and it's a nice enough country. That'd be my pick.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-05-2013, 11:33 AM
(07-05-2013 11:19 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ... minimal sex slavery, ...

They should put that on the brochures!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
07-05-2013, 11:56 AM
(07-05-2013 11:33 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 11:19 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ... minimal sex slavery, ...

They should put that on the brochures!

[Image: Brochure_Germany-for_zpsab32cc77.gif]

[Image: 070205_neonazi_hmed_3phmedium-300x199_zps8552f8da.jpg]

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
07-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Easy peasy - Weimar. It's centrally located, a long time cultural center, can't swing a ranting theist without hitting something historical in Weimar. A veritable who's who hung out in Weimar at one time or another - Friedrich Nietzsche, Paul Klee, Marlene Dietrich, Wassily Kandinsky, Franz Liszt, Goethe. It was the original home to the Bauhaus, and yes, with history there will be blood... not 10 kilometers from Weimar city center is concentration camp, Buchenwald.

Weimar is well served by city bus routes, which also serve all of the annex towns and villages. An hourly bus route serves the Buchenwald Memorial and oldtimer buses goes in city's historical centre. Weimar station is on the ICE express train line (ICE) from Frankfurt, to Dresden and Berlin, with trains stopping every hour. The ICE service to Leipzig takes 50 minutes and the service to Dresden takes two hours. There are frequent train services to neighboroung cities Erfurt (westbound) and Jena (eastbound), taking approximately 15 minutes to either city. The nearest airports are Erfurt and Leipzig-Halle.

Also, the city's coat of arms features a dancing lion sticking his tongue out surrounded by floating hearts.
[Image: Wappen_Weimar.svg]
Obviously this is an ancient symbol which today would translate to a unicorn and rainbows. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Come to DC MuffinTop. I can put you up for a couple of months in my 21 yo daughter's room. ... Only problem I can see is you might find out that you really ain't all that gay after all. Tongue
[Image: jackie.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-05-2013, 09:21 PM
(07-05-2013 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Come to DC MuffinTop. I can put you up for a couple of months in my 21 yo daughter's room. ... Only problem I can see is you might find out that you really ain't all that gay after all. Tongue

Nah, still gay. Drinking Beverage

Quote:minimal sex slavery

That's what I'm looking for in a country. Thumbsup

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-05-2013, 09:42 PM
(07-05-2013 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Come to DC MuffinTop. I can put you up for a couple of months in my 21 yo daughter's room. ... Only problem I can see is you might find out that you really ain't all that gay after all. Tongue

Girly, I don't know how to say this gently, so I'll just say it...

Does your daughter know your pimping her on the web? Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Come to argentina, we have great meat, fine wine and cute guys (well some of them are) so you can get drunk and eat meat, literally AND figuratively, all day Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
07-05-2013, 10:32 PM
I will make it to the America's one day, but in my current situation it's not possible.
It's only possible to go to the EU because of the countries proximity and the relations between NZ and the EU allow me to get a special visa.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.