Need some input regarding a reunion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Need some input regarding a reunion...
Just NO!

Step away from the Facebook ...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-03-2015, 11:40 AM
(01-03-2015 11:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  OMFG - I just looked at the page and there are people saying the reunion should last a week. Weeping

If that doesn't make you feel good about your own life then I don't know what will.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
01-03-2015, 11:41 AM
(01-03-2015 11:39 AM)kim Wrote:  Just NO!

Step away from the Facebook ...

It's like trying to look away from a wreck. Now they are discussing the merits of MD 20/20.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 11:44 AM
(01-03-2015 11:40 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 11:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  OMFG - I just looked at the page and there are people saying the reunion should last a week. Weeping

If that doesn't make you feel good about your own life then I don't know what will.

A couple dear friends have told me that I didn't belong in that town (meant in a good way). They were so correct. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

01-03-2015, 11:55 AM
It seems to me you're torn between the decision to go and not go. Maybe you don't really want to but your mind keeps going "what if...". I don't know, it's not a common thing here I think, but don't feel forced either way. I know it sounds banal, but it really boils down to that. Do what you feel like. Big Grin Hug

If you decide you don't want to go to the reunion, you can just meet your friend and Smerc (like someone suggested, I thought that was a good alternate idea).

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
01-03-2015, 11:57 AM
The more crap they post on Facebook, the more I am convinced that I don't want to spend time with the majority of those people.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Need some input regarding a reunion...
There's no way I'd bother going to any high school reunion. I've told them no already. Even asked the woman to remove my email address and not contact me because that's all she used it for. I hated it then but now I have the choice to avoid it.

I'd rather walk into a church and beg for Jesus crackers and wine while crying about demons tempting me with hookers and heroin.

In the up side, I had something happen a few years ago and literally don't remember many of my school mates.