Need some thought from like minded folks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Need some thought from like minded folks
(25-04-2014 09:35 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Be sure to let us know if you complain, so we can keep a look out for news stories about how those evil atheists are trying to persecute Christians by not allowing them to mention Jesus in school.

Haha. Funny you say that because my husband was ready to contact the Freedom From Religion Foundation. But the good news is I had a meeting with the principal and it went very well. She admitted that it wasn't appropriate and said that she forwarded my concerns to the spanish teacher. She seemed to totally understand where I was coming from and told me that I could count on it NEVER happening again. Anyway I feel better. I didn't want to be that evil athiest on the news trying to destroy the ways of all the good Christians of the world! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes NellieSorn's post
26-04-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Need some thought from like minded folks
Glad it got worked out.

Most school administrators (and their lawyers) have had this topic covered sometime in their training and know where the line is that shouldn't be crossed and understand the possible repercussions. Smart ones will nip it as soon as they are aware of the situation.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply