Need something to make me hate the taste of sugar in anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Need something to make me hate the taste of sugar in anything
So that I will never eat junk food ever again

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Need something to make me hate the taste of sugar in anything
Alternatively, you could add the fruit of the plant "synsepalum dulcificum" to every healthy meal you eat. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-05-2014, 04:38 PM
(08-05-2014 04:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Alternatively, you could add the fruit of the plant "synsepalum dulcificum" to every healthy meal you eat. Wink

No its not eating healthy that is hard. I don't want to like sugar period. But thanks for the insight I will consider it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-05-2014, 04:45 PM
(08-05-2014 04:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Alternatively, you could add the fruit of the plant "synsepalum dulcificum" to every healthy meal you eat. Wink

No its not eating healthy that is hard. I don't want to like sugar period. But thanks for the insight I will consider it.

You may not want to like it, but you will never be able to escape from it. Sugar is pretty important, you know.

So long as you remain conscious of your intake and don't take in so much it overloads your pancreas, sugar is good for you. Plus it makes things taste a little better.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-05-2014, 04:47 PM
(08-05-2014 04:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No its not eating healthy that is hard. I don't want to like sugar period. But thanks for the insight I will consider it.
In that case, you should probably be conditioned to dislike sugar. Smartass

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
08-05-2014, 04:49 PM
(08-05-2014 04:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No its not eating healthy that is hard. I don't want to like sugar period. But thanks for the insight I will consider it.
In that case, you should probably be conditioned to dislike sugar. Smartass

That'd do the trick.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Stock up on fruit. Eat them whenever you want sugar. Whatever sweet fruit you like, try new ones too. Once you get used to natural sugars, you will not like the taste of processed sugar anymore. That's what I did, I am on a diet similar to yours but not as strict.

Alternately, use agave syrup. It's sweet like sugar, but low on the glycemic index. It is a natural sugar also.

But - go fruit. Those "cuties" and "halos", little citrus fruit, are really sweet and people who don't much like fruit like them too. They are a good starter if you are not used to eating a lot of fruit.

Go fruit!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-05-2014, 05:39 PM
(08-05-2014 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Stock up on fruit. Eat them whenever you want sugar. Whatever sweet fruit you like, try new ones too. Once you get used to natural sugars, you will not like the taste of processed sugar anymore. That's what I did, I am on a diet similar to yours but not as strict.

Alternately, use agave syrup. It's sweet like sugar, but low on the glycemic index. It is a natural sugar also.

But - go fruit. Those "cuties" and "halos", little citrus fruit, are really sweet and people who don't much like fruit like them too. They are a good starter if you are not used to eating a lot of fruit.

Go fruit!

^this comment is one point.

08-05-2014, 05:48 PM
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Stock up on fruit. Eat them whenever you want sugar. Whatever sweet fruit you like, try new ones too. Once you get used to natural sugars, you will not like the taste of processed sugar anymore. That's what I did, I am on a diet similar to yours but not as strict.

Go fruit!

^this comment is one point.

Whaddaya giving points now? Tongue Do I get the internet as prize?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-05-2014, 06:02 PM
(08-05-2014 05:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ^this comment is one point.

Whaddaya giving points now? Tongue Do I get the internet as prize?

I fail, it was supposed to be on point not one point. I gave you some rep as a reward.Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post