Need something to make me hate the taste of sugar in anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Need something to make me hate the taste of sugar in anything
Junk food is just what ever you eat too much of.
Eats less, never cut something you like.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
08-05-2014, 06:08 PM
(08-05-2014 06:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Junk food is just what ever you eat too much of.

This, so much this! Everything in moderation Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-05-2014, 06:12 PM
(08-05-2014 06:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 06:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Junk food is just what ever you eat too much of.

This, so much this! Everything in moderation Yes

I say fuck that. Moderation is the reason why I started eating junk food again. I say if its bad have none.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 06:34 PM by Free Thought.)
(08-05-2014 06:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 06:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This, so much this! Everything in moderation Yes

I say fuck that. Moderation is the reason why I started eating junk food again. I say if its bad have none.

Any given kind of food is only bad for you if it is eaten in excess.

Hell, even a diet of nothing but the most healthy of substances will likely blow up in your face if taken excessively.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Well, we are omnivores - but I don't think we evolved to eat a diet of twinkies as yet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-05-2014, 09:46 PM
(08-05-2014 07:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, we are omnivores - but I don't think we evolved to eat a diet of twinkies as yet.

Nothing will ever evolve to eat twinkies, Dom. Let alone a diet consisting of them!

If they tried, they'd die off.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-05-2014, 09:49 PM
(08-05-2014 05:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Go fruit!

Struck me as funny...not entirely sure why.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Don't eat sugar for a month or two and your tastes will start to change.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
09-05-2014, 12:10 PM
(08-05-2014 09:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 07:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, we are omnivores - but I don't think we evolved to eat a diet of twinkies as yet.

Nothing will ever evolve to eat twinkies, Dom. Let alone a diet consisting of them!

If they tried, they'd die off.

I don't know some animals have evolved to eat weird things.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2014, 02:58 PM
(09-05-2014 09:38 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Don't eat sugar for a month or two and your tastes will start to change.

That's what I did when I got the prediabetes diagnosis. Only took 2-3 weeks before I lost my sweet tooth completely. Now if I taste something too sweet I feel sick. I'm fine with fruit though. Most of them don't taste too sweet to me. But fruit juice does.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post