Needlessly loud car exhausts and my opinion of them in a nice neat graph I drew.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Needlessly loud car exhausts and my opinion of them in a nice neat graph I drew.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-02-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Needlessly loud car exhausts and my opinion of them in a nice neat graph I drew.
(26-02-2016 06:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 05:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  A suppressor on a firearm does not 'improve its lethality'.
In fact, it can diminish it by reducing muzzle velocity or impacting accuracy.

Have you ever seen Hitman? 'Lethality' isn't limited to accuracy and muzzle velocity. If you want to kill someone quickly and quietly, you're probably better off with a suppressed firearm than you are with a Tesla model S. Dodgy

If you think a silencer will allow you to kill someone quietly then you are getting your information solely from hollywood - which you allude to by referencing Hitman. If I wanted to kill someone quietly I'l take the Tesla over the suppressed pistol anyday.

28-02-2016, 05:34 PM
(28-02-2016 03:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 06:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Have you ever seen Hitman? 'Lethality' isn't limited to accuracy and muzzle velocity. If you want to kill someone quickly and quietly, you're probably better off with a suppressed firearm than you are with a Tesla model S. Dodgy

If you think a silencer will allow you to kill someone quietly then you are getting your information solely from hollywood - which you allude to by referencing Hitman. If I wanted to kill someone quietly I'l take the Tesla over the suppressed pistol anyday.
If you want to kill silently, and don't mind getting wet -- nothing beats a garrote.....

If you take some 200 lbs Kevlar thread - and a stainless steel ballpoint pen -- you can stick the Kevlar coiled in your wallet (it looks like a condom under x-ray) and the ballpoint in your pocket -- and take it on an airliner.......

Some assembly required..(locking slip knots onto the two pieces of the taken apart pen, which becomes the handles).. But then - you've successfully taken a deadly weapon on an airliner - in plain view.....

(for entertainment purposes only)

(as far as YOU know).

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.