[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Needs Help
(10-09-2012 06:00 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  ur a punk biggot wit a smal penes

fuk u i have moar fiends that u will ever haev, and their happy to

lol couldn't resist

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
10-09-2012, 06:11 PM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

I cdnuolt rsesit! Rlelay.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
11-09-2012, 02:14 AM
(10-09-2012 06:00 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  ur a punk biggot wit a smal penes

u r autistic! u kant ehven spel rigt!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2012, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 03:16 AM by fstratzero.)
Bishadi you are on an atheist forum. While we were focused on you the religious people were busy peeing all over science and mixing their religion into it.

[Image: GrMf9.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
11-09-2012, 03:16 AM
(10-09-2012 10:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Like it or not, I can swing that hammer whenever the fuck I feel like it. This is my house. I can break my own rules whenever I like, and my patience with you is wearing thin.

Stark is God?

what? They both have obscene power and break their own rules to justify using it... just ones a little more existing than the other..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-09-2012, 03:23 AM
(11-09-2012 03:16 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Like it or not, I can swing that hammer whenever the fuck I feel like it. This is my house. I can break my own rules whenever I like, and my patience with you is wearing thin.

Stark is God?

what? They both have obscene power and break their own rules to justify using it... just ones a little more existing than the other..

...and one of them didn't actually break their own rules.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Facts are facts...

This is the Health section, Bish is bitching about a polite PM that the forum admin sent to him. He was rude enough to bring out admins PM public, then he called this forum a shit hole. Then he insulted a few more mods and admin and members.

He did state that he does not attack first, he only returns the punches, but that is a lie, he was the first one to start insulting people, not only with rude words, but with his retarded posts he insults our intelligence.

He has also spammed the whole Science section...

So, let's ignore the insults and the disrespect and the very low opinion he has about this forum, members and Mod Team. But can we disregard all this spamming?

Please, just ban this fool and lets be done with it. I managed to talk with Egor in his most extreme days, but this one understands nothing. Fucking insulting troll, spammer and nobody of importance.

Get rid of him.

Thank you.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-09-2012, 04:43 AM
(11-09-2012 03:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 03:16 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Stark is God?

...and one of them didn't actually break their own rules.

Well you did say that you can, and I am pretty sure god does it all the time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2012, 05:56 AM
(10-09-2012 05:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:00 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  that post made 9 people happy.

You're not boring people.

that aint my goal.

i just aint threatened and if this site is used to people insulting others, then i am the mosterestest besterestest.

Name one item that i post that is bullshit, unless i am defending myself from the insults of you and your peanut gallery.

I dont punch first, but i will punch back, harder.

So you have the power over this little shit hole. So what.

I have the "name of god" between my ears and can define life, gravity and how nature operates (to name just a few), to the letter.

I'll probably regret asking, but here goes,
All right, Bishadi, please define gravity.

for you?

cut a finger off, then ask