Needs Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 05:59 AM
RE: Needs Help
(11-09-2012 05:56 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'll probably regret asking, but here goes,
All right, Bishadi, please define gravity.

for you?

cut a finger off, then ask

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
11-09-2012, 05:59 AM
(10-09-2012 06:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

I cdnuolt rsesit! Rlelay.

i love intelligence
11-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Seriously, what does this guy have to do/say to get banned? He's repeatedly asserted that he's above the rules and can do what he wants, and has not only said he will not respect moderator instruction...but calls them idiots.

People have been banned from forums for less. In the very least, institute a strike system and document everything he does. We need to have some kind of power to remove trolls when they get out of hand.

Also, hi forum, I'm back.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like NeonMoment's post
11-09-2012, 06:10 AM
(11-09-2012 04:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  Facts are facts...

This is the Health section, Bish is bitching about a polite PM that the forum admin sent to him. He was rude enough to bring out admins PM public, then he called this forum a shit hole. Then he insulted a few more mods and admin and members.

are you whinning?

Quote:He did state that he does not attack first, he only returns the punches, but that is a lie, he was the first one to start insulting people, not only with rude words, but with his retarded posts he insults our intelligence.

that's an insult in itself because anyone that has any integrity could look to see for themselves,

you can mask, but the fact is, this forum is full of people who have been abused by others for many many years and the BS is so rampant that when reality allows each to see for themselves.
Quote:He has also spammed the whole Science section...
to you, information perhaps is spam.

Especially if the material renders just how little you really know.

Quote:So, let's ignore the insults and the disrespect and the very low opinion he has about this forum, members and Mod Team. But can we disregard all this spamming?

what spamming?

If YOU morons didnt post this nonsense with threads, new one would not need to be opened.

I will post as I feel necessary. if the mods DO NOT control the morons, then i will slap the idiots as i see fit.

nothing to debate.
Quote:Please, just ban this fool and lets be done with it.
see history; idiots have discounting knowledge for thousands of years

You can push me over and aside but it will stop NOTHING.

Quote: I managed to talk with Egor in his most extreme days, but this one understands nothing.
i understand you are incapable of debating the issues and are stuck on trying to attack me.

You should see what happened to einstein at the copenhagen meetings. (few even know, but that's ok)
Quote: Fucking insulting troll, spammer and nobody of importance.
You're the troll, (see your post as evidence)

you're spamming (insutling me, off topic)

and have no importance to me, other than i am making an example of you.

This thread is about people like you:

Needs help!
11-09-2012, 07:08 AM
While I would prefer to remain neutral in this seemingly perpetual slap fight, I feel I have to say something on this.

I wouldn't call Bishadi a troll, it doesn't seem right to lump him upon the ranks of Ambassador of Christ, Sinner's Prayer and the good ol' Janus's.
However I wouldn't call him an entirely productive member of the forum (then again I doubt I am all that much of a productive member here either) given his predilection to be intolerant of others and seemingly rely almost exclusively on ad hominem attacks, repeated ad nauseum.
I will admit some of his ideas have been fairly interesting to me, if highly confusing, maybe because I'm a young person who overall knows, fuck all, who knows?

I have an odd feeling impending doom about this, so I take my leave from this thread, and leave you to your bickering.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
11-09-2012, 07:48 AM
(10-09-2012 06:00 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  ur a punk biggot wit a smal penes

Oh sorry. Yes it is. I just got bored and forgot we were fighting. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 07:49 AM
(11-09-2012 05:56 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'll probably regret asking, but here goes,
All right, Bishadi, please define gravity.

for you?

So you can't define gravity.
So you're a liar.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Well, at least he understands he needs help.
I'm thinkin meds too.
But admitting you need help is the first step.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM
(11-09-2012 07:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 05:56 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  for you?

So you can't define gravity.
So you're a liar.
*trying to super glue the finger back on to Erxomai* You should not have done that, sir! Are you doing everything you are told?!? Go ahead, lick your elbow! And pics or didn't happen!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Every time you call people idiots I can't help but feel as though you are delirious.

For someone who apparently "loves" intelligence, you aren't the best at showing yours. Try using a capital letter at the beginning of your sentences. I mean, there are more issues with your posts than just that one thing but let's start there.

Every time you type something and it gets one of those dirty little red lines under it, that means you're not trying hard enough.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison