Needs Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Needs Help
Quote:Spam
To: Bishadi
Seriously dude. you're starting way too many threads that are way too similar in topic and content.

Lots a people want me to ban you, and I refuse to do it. I think you have the right to say what you want on this forum. Problem is, we have a rule that you can't spam, and previously, forum flooding has qualified. That means if you keep it up, other members will have reason to push for your banning. I don't want that to happen.

J

Doesn't spam taste good when cooked?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Needs Help
(10-09-2012 06:41 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
Seriously dude. you're starting way too many threads that are way too similar in topic and content.

Lots a people want me to ban you, and I refuse to do it. I think you have the right to say what you want on this forum. Problem is, we have a rule that you can't spam, and previously, forum flooding has qualified. That means if you keep it up, other members will have reason to push for your banning. I don't want that to happen.

J

Since it seems you're aiming for banishment, this was a wise choice to publish Stark's PM so that other members can let us know when you purposely spam with your forum flooding. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
10-09-2012, 10:16 AM
(10-09-2012 06:41 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  

J

If spam is good when cooked, in your opinion, then shouldn't this be in the food forum? You're just spamming your cooked spam all over the spam place, aren't you?
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm not sure if you think you're yanking my chain or something Bitchadi, but if you're trying, you failed. Nothing I said in my PM is private other than the fact that I didn't feel like boring everyone else with it.

If your goal is to be banned, just say so. Really. Otherwise, stop posting bullshit. Like it or not, I can swing that hammer whenever the fuck I feel like it. This is my house. I can break my own rules whenever I like, and my patience with you is wearing thin.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 17 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-09-2012, 05:00 PM
(10-09-2012 10:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm not sure if you think you're yanking my chain or something Bitchadi, but if you're trying, you failed. Nothing I said in my PM is private other than the fact that I didn't feel like boring everyone else with it.

that post made 9 people happy.

You're not boring people.

Quote:If your goal is to be banned, just say so.
that aint my goal.

i just aint threatened and if this site is used to people insulting others, then i am the mosterestest besterestest.

Quote:Really. Otherwise, stop posting bullshit.
Name one item that i post that is bullshit, unless i am defending myself from the insults of you and your peanut gallery.

I dont punch first, but i will punch back, harder.
Quote: Like it or not, I can swing that hammer whenever the fuck I feel like it.

So you have the power over this little shit hole. So what.

I have the "name of god" between my ears and can define life, gravity and how nature operates (to name just a few), to the letter, which is more important?

Quote: This is my house. I can break my own rules whenever I like, and my patience with you is wearing thin.

the world is mine!

and to be such an idiot, in writing

some may not like that!
10-09-2012, 05:08 PM
(10-09-2012 05:00 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 10:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm not sure if you think you're yanking my chain or something Bitchadi, but if you're trying, you failed. Nothing I said in my PM is private other than the fact that I didn't feel like boring everyone else with it.

Stark Raving Wrote:If your goal is to be banned, just say so.
that aint my goal.

i just aint threatened and if this site is used to people insulting others, then i am the mosterestest besterestest.

You know, every so often you post something I find quite reasonable and I just start to think maybe you aren't a complete moron ......

Bishadi Wrote:So you have the power over this little shit hole. So what.

I have the "name of god" between my ears and can define life, gravity and how nature operates (to name just a few), to the letter, which is more important?

Stark Raving Wrote:This is my house. I can break my own rules whenever I like, and my patience with you is wearing thin.

the world is mine!

and to be such an idiot, in writing

some may not like that!

And then you go post a load of rambling bullshit like that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-09-2012, 05:21 PM
(10-09-2012 05:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:00 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  that post made 9 people happy.

that aint my goal.

You know, every so often you post something I find quite reasonable and I just start to think maybe you aren't a complete moron ......

was it the new creations (mosterestest and besterestest...... (cool words, i use with the kids)
Quote:And then you go post a load of rambling bullshit like that.

the idiot is ranting like i am supposed to be feared of 'his house.

edison and gates sold what they did not own and got rich. I do have the math to define the transition of mass (element), energy and time.

and with that, i could own the world.

what i cracked up on, is you slamming on me, with Hughsie
Major General Badass
as a title.

so no one can exceed the punks and accepted beliefs of this forum?

oooops!

guess who?
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Roasted Bishadi tastes better.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-09-2012, 05:25 PM
(10-09-2012 05:00 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  

Quote:If your goal is to be banned, just say so.
that aint my goal.

Quote:Really. Otherwise, stop posting bullshit.
Name one item that i post that is bullshit, unless i am defending myself from the insults of you and your peanut gallery.

Quote: Like it or not, I can swing that hammer whenever the fuck I feel like it.

I have the "name of god" between my ears and can define life, gravity and how nature operates (to name just a few), to the letter.

I'll probably regret asking, but here goes,
All right, Bishadi, please define gravity.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-09-2012, 05:30 PM
(10-09-2012 05:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 05:00 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  that post made 9 people happy.

that aint my goal.

I have the "name of god" between my ears and can define life, gravity and how nature operates (to name just a few), to the letter.

I'll probably regret asking, but here goes,
All right, Bishadi, please define gravity.

Gravity doesn't exist. It defies the laws of thermodynamics. I believe in Intelligent Falling.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post