Net Neutrality becomes a Partisan issue in US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Net Neutrality becomes a Partisan issue in US
(18-11-2014 04:00 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 10:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Former member here I and I was, so far as we could tell, an Alex Jones true believer.

Look it up some time, it's worth a laugh.

Was he a Maoist? Because if so I have encountered him.

He claimed that Zionists ran the concentration camps and that his Hitler and other top Nazis were Jewish. His source; a youtube video called something like "Jewish nazi leaders" that was a montage of nazi leaders and their names with absolutely no source mentioned in the video or in the description.

Don't recall him being a Maoist, but he sure as fuck hated all things West.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Net Neutrality becomes a Partisan issue in US
(18-11-2014 04:00 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 10:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Former member here I and I was, so far as we could tell, an Alex Jones true believer.

Look it up some time, it's worth a laugh.

Was he a Maoist? Because if so I have encountered him.

He claimed that Zionists ran the concentration camps and that his Hitler and other top Nazis were Jewish. His source; a youtube video called something like "Jewish nazi leaders" that was a montage of nazi leaders and their names with absolutely no source mentioned in the video or in the description.

He never peddled anything like that here.. he was communist leaning but never talked much about China in any way. He was always in bedded with everything Russian and would constantly cite RTnews articles. He was the disingenuous overly anti-west conspiracy nut from Texas who would ignore threads when points he didn't like came up against him then start another thread essentially on the same topic.

He was over at the AF Forums as well I think I saw.. I'm not but I out of the blue saw his posts there one of the few times I lurked there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post