Poll: Are you excited for the reboot of The Magic School Bus?
Yes
No
No Opinion
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Netflix to reboot "The Magic School Bus"!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Netflix to reboot "The Magic School Bus"!
I think it's a great idea as long as they stay true to the show's intentions of being educational programming for kids. I hate to say it, but it seems like they are getting off track a little.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2014, 10:21 AM
(14-06-2014 07:34 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I think it's a great idea as long as they stay true to the show's intentions of being educational programming for kids. I hate to say it, but it seems like they are getting off track a little.

I agree, no point in fixing what isn't broken.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-06-2014, 10:24 AM
I can just see it now.

Bunch of you grown men, sitting around watching Magic School bus. FacepalmLaughat
14-06-2014, 10:29 AM
(14-06-2014 10:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I can just see it now.

Bunch of you grown men, sitting around watching Magic School bus. FacepalmLaughat

Heck yeah! It's freaking Magic School Bus. #MSB

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-06-2014, 05:11 PM
(14-06-2014 10:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I can just see it now.

We see a bunch of grown men watch ponies so I don't see why not.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube