Neurological problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Neurological problems
(01-04-2017 02:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  That strike through on my name gave me a start!

Tongue
[Image: giphy-19.gif]

Glad to hear from ya, Tildie! Shy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the support guys. Legs are now back to normal but hands still have very little sensitivity. Although I think the medication is allowing them to be more flexible and not clam up in a claw. Typing is incredibly painful.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
01-04-2017, 04:36 PM
(01-04-2017 04:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Thanks for the support guys. Legs are now back to normal but hands still have very little sensitivity. Although I think the medication is allowing them to be more flexible and not clam up in a claw. Typing is incredibly painful.

Best to keep responses to a minimum, then. I do hope they have given you some kind of rehabilitation exercises - especially for the hands. If they haven't, maybe make up your own?

Ooh - quick YouTube search...
Here are 4 minutes of quick, basic exercises for the whole hands. (even though the guy says it's for a broken wrist)

Seems straight forward.
Maybe working to keep them stretched and flexible will lessen the pain when you really need to use them.

Keep on top of it with the meds and rest. Shy

Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-04-2017, 04:57 PM
(01-04-2017 04:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Thanks for the support guys. Legs are now back to normal but hands still have very little sensitivity. Although I think the medication is allowing them to be more flexible and not clam up in a claw. Typing is incredibly painful.

Legs back to normal - a super sign! Get yourself a couple of squeeze balls for your hands.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-04-2017, 04:57 PM
I saw this on the news the other day and thought of you. I realize you're in Europe so I don't know if it's available where you're living.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/multiple-scl...-approved/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-04-2017, 05:06 PM
(01-04-2017 04:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I saw this on the news the other day and thought of you. I realize you're in Europe so I don't know if it's available where you're living.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/multiple-scl...-approved/

Wow - I just read about that ocrevus drug. I'm glad they approved it!

Here's another article I found about it - it appears quite promising.

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/o...sclerosis/

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-04-2017, 06:37 AM
(01-04-2017 02:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Turns out I'm possessed by a demon!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/pat-r...e-rebuked/

In Pat Robertson's defense (never thought I would string those words together in that order) you are here hanging out with godless heathens. Consider

I hope things continue to improve and that the doctors can help you figure out the best course of action for your health.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF