Never a good day anymore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Never a good day anymore
(17-07-2015 06:35 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I told work I wanted out of the office. They wanted me out anyway, may as well reduce my stress, right?

Now I'm down to 15 hours a week. So much for reducing stress. There are as many jobs here as golden tickets to Wonka's factory.

I just fucking give up. I'm going to be gone for a while. Please don't reply because I won't see it.

Thanks for trying, all.

I hope you come back...at least we can be some sort of support system for you.

I hate you are going through this. Sad

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-07-2015, 06:45 PM
I agree with Anj Sad I really wish you would stay. PM me anytime. Heart
17-07-2015, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 07:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-07-2015 06:35 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I just fucking give up.

I've plumbed those depths of the abyss in my spelunking adventures. I found a ledge and just sat there pondering and marveling for a bit at the immensity of the void until this dude calling himself HouseOfCantor happened to swing by on a Gwynnies bungie cord. "Need a ride buddy?" "Why yes, yes I do. Thank you very much." Find a ledge to rest. We'll come find you.

[Image: gwynnies.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-07-2015, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry to see that you're leaving. I don't understand how you're not getting a good insurance quote. Have you tried ehealthinsurance. com?
On the homepage it might say something like "plans starting at 187/month" but I think if you apply it should show you some very low-cost plans. You might be able to use the fact that your income is now reduced to your advantage in this case bc both healthcare. gov and ehealth would ask if you've had a change in income in the past 60 days or so.

It's sad to see someone struggling so much, and I hope things start to look up for you really soon.

Hug
19-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Still hoping you will come back now and then.

Worried about you. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Never a good day anymore
Not 100% gone. Seems my Tapatalk app won't totally log out anyway.

I just have tried so much and nothing works.
20-07-2015, 07:42 PM
(20-07-2015 07:17 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Not 100% gone. Seems my Tapatalk app won't totally log out anyway.

I just have tried so much and nothing works.

Hi, I'm glad u r back posting Smile What state do you live in?
21-07-2015, 11:28 AM
(20-07-2015 07:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hi, I'm glad u r back posting Smile What state do you live in?
North Carolina
21-07-2015, 12:52 PM
(21-07-2015 11:28 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 07:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hi, I'm glad u r back posting Smile What state do you live in?
North Carolina

I know you had mentioned the job situation wasn't great where you live. Can you relocate to another area that has better job possibilities?
21-07-2015, 12:54 PM
(21-07-2015 12:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Can you relocate to another area that has better job possibilities?
Nope. Stuck in this area. Can't afford to move and no car of my own.