Never a good day anymore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Never a good day anymore
(25-07-2015 12:38 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 09:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am hoping he is just deep in the hole right now. I will wait for him to start climbing back out - I have been down that hole before.

I am willing to allow the space and time needed.

That said - I miss you Clockwork and can't wait till you feel well enough to return.

Hugs.

i hear you. That reads pretty harsh, but I've been backed into a corner before ... to the point of contemplating suicide. Only my son kept me alive on those nights.

But no one can help without his permission.

Thankfully you had your son. Not everyone has someone like that to hang on for. I hope we can maybe be a little something to hold on to. There have been times I have needed the people on this forum to pull me back up above the surface.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-07-2015, 02:42 PM
We all go through hard times--some more than others. You can make it out of this, Clockwork. We care very much about you. I always love reading your posts and you seem like such a nice guy with a great sense of humor. Why do you think I bothered you from day one with all of my pm's Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Come back soon, Clockwork...Don't make me send you more ventriloquist videos lol Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(25-07-2015 02:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 12:38 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  i hear you. That reads pretty harsh, but I've been backed into a corner before ... to the point of contemplating suicide. Only my son kept me alive on those nights.

But no one can help without his permission.

Thankfully you had your son. Not everyone has someone like that to hang on for. I hope we can maybe be a little something to hold on to. There have been times I have needed the people on this forum to pull me back up above the surface.

I get that, and I'm not trying to be the asshole about it, so I'll bow out with what grace I have left. Apologies to Clockwork and all others here.
25-07-2015, 05:30 PM
(20-07-2015 07:17 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I just have tried so much and nothing works.

Stop trying.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post