Never been on a forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Never been on a forum
(16-04-2013 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You mean there's an app for that? (becoming atheist)

Welcome!

I think it comes with recipes for babies feature Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
16-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Did someone mention baby recipes?

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
16-04-2013, 10:08 PM
(16-04-2013 09:45 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Did someone mention baby recipes?

you got the munchies again?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
16-04-2013, 10:18 PM
(16-04-2013 06:55 PM)fromthestarsdeathcame Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 06:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Which computer game?

Well I was playing a browser mmorpg game called runescape over the summer. One day the people I skyped with (my team) had a discussion about something the night before. They left a youtube video by a person called "TheAmazingAtheist". I had no idea what an atheist was at the time but i watched the video ("America"). I agreed to what he had to say in that video so I started to look for more of his videos. Long story short; I went through a complete change of the way I used to think. From learning about politics, physics, math, computers, and evolution of the mass mind from the big bang to the 21st century. From last September I realized that I had woken up. This was probably the most stupid story ever told.

You play Runescape. Seriously? I haven't heard of that in a while.

Regardless, welcome to the forum.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-04-2013, 10:24 PM
(16-04-2013 10:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 06:55 PM)fromthestarsdeathcame Wrote:  Well I was playing a browser mmorpg game called runescape over the summer. One day the people I skyped with (my team) had a discussion about something the night before. They left a youtube video by a person called "TheAmazingAtheist". I had no idea what an atheist was at the time but i watched the video ("America"). I agreed to what he had to say in that video so I started to look for more of his videos. Long story short; I went through a complete change of the way I used to think. From learning about politics, physics, math, computers, and evolution of the mass mind from the big bang to the 21st century. From last September I realized that I had woken up. This was probably the most stupid story ever told.

You play Runescape. Seriously? I haven't heard of that in a while.

Yeah, cuz you're so ancient. Angel

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(16-04-2013 10:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You play Runescape. Seriously? I haven't heard of that in a while.

Yeah, cuz you're so ancient. Angel

I'm ancient?

Speak for yourself, old man. I may feel really old, and I have been I act really old, I'm part of the younger crowd.

Though given the average behaviour youths here, I would much rather be old and away from those idiots...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-04-2013, 10:40 PM
(16-04-2013 10:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, cuz you're so ancient. Angel

I'm ancient?

Speak for yourself, old man. I may feel really old, and I have been I act really old, I'm part of the younger crowd.

Though given the average behaviour youths here, I would much rather be old and away from those idiots...

You're sounding a tad bit judgmental. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-04-2013, 12:16 AM
(16-04-2013 10:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, cuz you're so ancient. Angel

I'm ancient?

Considering the behavior of the old people on this forum (myself included) compared to the young people, it may be safer to stick to being your 14 year old self.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-04-2013, 08:16 AM
(16-04-2013 10:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You play Runescape. Seriously? I haven't heard of that in a while.

My first thought too.

I mean... Runescape... really?

Oh well. To each his own.

Welcome anyway Smile

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_m8ilvoDkSu1ryrb5mo1_400.jpg]