New

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: New
Welcome, that's a very specific set of numbers after your name, care to explain that at all?

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2017, 06:32 AM
(21-05-2017 03:05 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  Hi. New here. Atheist for long time.

Can I just call you Mike? It seems like a lot of typing to refer to you by your full name.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not that I can talk. (That's why I just go by Rocket.) Nice to meet you, and welcome!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-05-2017, 06:35 AM
(22-05-2017 03:47 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Welcome, that's a very specific set of numbers after your name, care to explain that at all?

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-05-2017, 07:11 AM
hi there!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
22-05-2017, 10:27 AM
G'day mate, and welcome to TTA. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-05-2017, 03:33 PM
(22-05-2017 03:47 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Welcome, that's a very specific set of numbers after your name, care to explain that at all?

I just needed something easy to remember.

No
22-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.