New Addition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: New Addition
Congrats to the latest version of the Mod Squad. Thumbsup

So ... someone want to update us on the new changes & additions ... ? Like all in one place, please?
Especially since ... I haven't actually paid much attention to a lot of this thread. Dodgy

Besides Full Circle & Julep going all pink, are there other changes I have just as little interest in? Blink

Also, only slightly curious: what is the significance of the orange? (I see it as more of an apricot hue but, whatevs)

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 10:52 AM
(15-01-2017 10:51 AM)kim Wrote:  Congrats to the latest version of the Mod Squad. Thumbsup

So ... someone want to update us on the new changes & additions ... ? Like all in one place, please?
Especially since ... I haven't actually paid much attention to a lot of this thread. Dodgy

Besides Full Circle & Julep going all pink, are there other changes I have just as little interest in? Blink

Also, only slightly curious: what is the significance of the orange? (I see it as more of an apricot hue but, whatevs)

Stark retired, Julep and FC are mods, Muffs is pissed. There ya go.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2017, 11:00 AM
(15-01-2017 10:52 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Stark retired, Julep and FC are mods, Muffs is pissed. There ya go.

And what of Cock Pimple and the mysterious apricot hue?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-01-2017, 11:05 AM
(15-01-2017 11:00 AM)kim Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 10:52 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Stark retired, Julep and FC are mods, Muffs is pissed. There ya go.

A swollen, festering pustule. The apricot is the discharge. Honestly, I have no idea how that happened. As far as I am aware, the colors are mod controlled. Perhaps it's Moms' filthy sock that she likes to fling. Considering cock pimple was started by her.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm still waiting for the panzers to move in, so far nothing Drinking Beverage Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-01-2017, 11:22 AM
(15-01-2017 11:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm still waiting for the panzers to move in, so far nothing Drinking Beverage Tongue

The tanks come after the informants highlight where they're needed most. Not that any of us are going to turn on a dime in order to not go apricot colored. Angel

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2017, 11:22 AM
(15-01-2017 11:00 AM)kim Wrote:  

Cock Pimple is a tool for Supermods and Admins. We use it when when dealing with complicated user groups (because many group permissions override other groups) so we can safely test the permissions. The other day I was working on permissions for a member and had some confusing issues, cock pimple allowed for me to figure out how to fix the permissions so that they did what I needed them to do.

"Cock Pimple" was my iPhone auto correct gaff, for some oddball reason, my iPhone interpreted sock puppet and changed it to cock pimple. Good times.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-01-2017, 11:24 AM
(15-01-2017 11:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 11:00 AM)kim Wrote:  And what of Cock Pimple and the mysterious apricot hue?

Cock Pimple is a tool for Supermods and Admins. We use it when when dealing with complicated user groups (because many group permissions override other groups) so we can safely test the permissions. The other day I was working on permissions for a member and had some confusing issues, cock pimple allowed for me to figure out how to fix the permissions so that they did what I needed them to do.

"Cock Pimple" was my iPhone auto correct gaff, for some oddball reason, my iPhone interpreted sock puppet and changed it to cock pimple. Good times.

I KNEW IT!!!! Moms has a sock!!! Mooooom....... Oh shit, who do I cry to?

Edit: I was actually just being sarcastic. I just figured it was a troll.

- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm preparing for invasion, you wicked mods wont get passed the white cliffs of Dover I have spitfires, no invasion here oh no. Big Grin
15-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(15-01-2017 11:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm preparing for invasion, you wicked mods wont get passed the white cliffs of Dover I have spitfires, no invasion here oh no. Big Grin

Oh, I dunno... I think my British passport might get me through undetected.

I'll sneak the others through in my luggage.

Bwaahhhahahahah!

Drinking Beverage