New Admin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: New Admin?
(01-08-2014 06:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I note that K.C. cancelled the pos rep he gave me before cleaning out his office......

Nah, he didn't do it intentionally. Once his account became unregistered, all reps he'd given out got removed as part of the process automatically.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-08-2014, 07:54 PM
(01-08-2014 06:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 11:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Strange, I've never got that feeling when banning someone off my sites Tongue

Do you run a forum of some sort? I'm interested!

I used to run many forums for gaming communities. I was a freelancer, so people paid me to give them clan advice and build their websites.

This was a while ago, and back when I primarily used cheap CMS's like e107, or nulled versions of IPB. I'm assuming some of the clans still have there sites up, but to be honest after I was paid I pretty much left until I was needed for house cleaning. I keep in contact with few of those people since I actually have a life now (well, a life away from video games at least).

If anyone still remembers, one of my first posts on this site was about making a gaming community Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
01-08-2014, 07:57 PM
(01-08-2014 07:54 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 06:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Do you run a forum of some sort? I'm interested!

I used to run many forums for gaming communities. I was a freelancer, so people paid me to give them clan advice and build their websites.

This was a while ago, and back when I primarily used cheap CMS's like e107, or nulled versions of IPB. I'm assuming some of the clans still have there sites up, but to be honest after I was paid I pretty much left until I was needed for house cleaning. I keep in contact with few of those people since I actually have a life now (well, a life away from video games at least).

If anyone still remembers, one of my first posts on this site was about making a gaming community Tongue

Laugh out load I remember that, and everyone was like "go away noob Dodgy " Laugh out load poor Ryan. Good times

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-08-2014, 07:59 PM
(01-08-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 07:54 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I used to run many forums for gaming communities. I was a freelancer, so people paid me to give them clan advice and build their websites.

Laugh out load I remember that, and everyone was like "go away noob Dodgy " Laugh out load poor Ryan. Good times

Yeah pretty much. I did get a few people that were interested, but not enough "No lifers" to make it a reality. I guess I could always try again Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
01-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Also, DT never implemented that awesome menu I gave you guys Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
01-08-2014, 08:59 PM
(01-08-2014 08:06 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Also, DT never implemented that awesome menu I gave you guys Dodgy

You sure?

I don't use that template myself but I'm pretty sure I remember adding javascript and doing template changes... hmmmm...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
01-08-2014, 09:09 PM
(01-08-2014 08:59 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 08:06 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Also, DT never implemented that awesome menu I gave you guys Dodgy

You sure?

I don't use that template myself but I'm pretty sure I remember adding javascript and doing template changes... hmmmm...

It's not showing up at all. Did you edit the mobile template?

Atir aissom atir imon