New Arrival

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 08:57 AM
New Arrival
Greetings.............I am a new arrival. Trying to step from the agnostic stage to the true Atheist stage. Many struggles.

Wingroot............
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: New Arrival
Welcome to the forum!

Not sure why you have to abandon the agnostic part of yourself to become the atheist you've always dreamed of.
I'm more comfortable with the agnostic label than I am the atheist one, but I don't typically squabble over it. I live like there is no god because the evidence doesn't support it. That's all that matters.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Welcome. Feel free to jump right in. We have a lot of good resources on this site.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Also a bit confused by the desires to (level up). We don't really have grades and ranks here, we just live and feel how we feel. You don't need to force yourself into a further position than you feel is necessary. Just determine what is important to you in this topic that to me isn't that important =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
04-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome!
04-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forum dude Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.