02-08-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: New Atheist!!!
Hello! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
02-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Thank you all for the smokin' hot housewarming! It's great to hear from pet owners and musicians! I have a red point Siamese and it looks like she's wearing a devil costume!

Nice to find atheist thinkers. The Amazing Randi left MENSA because of all the paranormal woo-woo amongst many of its members.

To think I found this board by accident!

Sapien Suzette
03-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Glad you're here. If you're interested in all things atheist, we actually get our forum (name) from Seth Andrews' podcast, The Thinking Atheist, which you can find out about on the main website of this forum. He's a former preacher but was too honest to stay in the job... thankfully, he kept the mellow voice! Smile

We have some pretty awesome people, around here. Hope you enjoy-- there's not really a "wrong" way to post, so you need not worry about that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-08-2016, 12:49 AM
(02-08-2016 05:16 PM)Sapien Suzette Wrote:  I am a professional finger style guitarist and play bottleneck and also compose. I started playing at age 7. I love playing Robert Johnson. I also love playing Bach and Chet Atkins. Too many to mention. I can't live without playing.

The most secular place I was lucky enough to spend most of my life was Boston/Cambridge. I am in the west now and I am the wicked atheist guitarist of the west!

I must be getting closer to hell because of all the smoke. I'm getting hotter! Gasp

Hi Suzette,

I've heard that Robert Johnson 'went to the crossroads', so you will be in good company down there. Smile

Welcome to the the forum. Thumbsup

D.
03-08-2016, 08:48 AM
[Image: cat.jpg?w=676]

Welcome.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-08-2016, 09:18 AM
It's always nice to meet another Masshole guitar player! Welcome! Rock on!
03-08-2016, 12:24 PM
(02-08-2016 06:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome! It really just got hotter in here Tongue

[Image: 6359083684443545621140867595_really-sweating.gif]

Big Grin

**No gods, only humanity. There's only ever been us.**
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
03-08-2016, 01:10 PM
(02-08-2016 08:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 05:16 PM)Sapien Suzette Wrote:  Hi:

I am new to this group, but have been an atheist for most of my life.

I enjoy being on this hell bound road. My cats are atheists, too. They speak English, Feline and Charade.

I am a professional finger style guitarist and play bottleneck and also compose. I started playing at age 7. I love playing Robert Johnson. I also love playing Bach and Chet Atkins. Too many to mention. I can't live without playing.

The most secular place I was lucky enough to spend most of my life was Boston/Cambridge. I am in the west now and I am the wicked atheist guitarist of the west!

I must be getting closer to hell because of all the smoke. I'm getting hotter! Gasp

Just wanted to say hi to you and hope to spend more time here reading and getting to know you!

Sapien-Suzette -- but just call me Suzette. :-)

P.S. Please excuse me for not being certain of how to post here.

Welcome.

My dog is an agnostic.
My three bunnies are Evangelicals. They drop poo pellets, (in their box).

My dogs believe that I am God. The chickens too, They know where their blessings come from and where their eggs go to.