New Atheist at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: New Atheist at work
(10-01-2014 03:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 03:17 PM)Skvasir Wrote:  I'm sorry, but as a southern baptist I don't remember my jesus crackers being that filling. That grape juice was a little lacking too. I really shouldn't complain about free food.

Dude, just use the infinite bread and wine hack. Duh, you obviously didn't get to a very high Baptist level.
(you unlock it after the 3rd level of indoctrination)

Yes, yes I'm very bored right now. Banana_zorro

Yeah, I keep getting stuck on the baptism level. I don't know how to tread water correctly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 04:19 PM
(10-01-2014 02:30 PM)Skvasir Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by the "Bible belt"? I'm assuming southern states? Consider

Yeah, pretty much all the southern states. I would even say any state that has more churches than they have restaurants.

These morons complain about oppression and the last stat on places of worship of all sects and religions in America was 360,000 that I saw. But we are the oppressors?

WallMart and McDonalds don't sell as well as superstition.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
10-01-2014, 04:57 PM
(10-01-2014 01:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  In IT support, don't forget that you have to make sacrifices to the server gods.

And make sure that you don't talk about replacing a server when you are in the server room. They are listening.

"Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy." - Joseph Campbell

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm curious how you learned of this atheist? Were your coworkers trash talking them and you overheard?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
10-01-2014, 05:25 PM
There are soooooo many atheists arround here that most of them are jerks.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
10-01-2014, 05:28 PM
(10-01-2014 05:15 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'm curious how you learned of this atheist? Were your coworkers trash talking them and you overheard?

Once you've looked in the mirror after eating BBQ kittens when you see someone else with kitten fur on their face and a goatee BBQ beard, it isn't that hard to spot another godless atheist.

Otherwise what you are suggesting is that an atheist is only known by others by saying something in front of others. My point would be so what?

When I know that another atheist is around me the only way I can know is if they say they are, or they hear me say I am an atheist. So the answer is obvious, they found out they worked with another atheist because they overheard something that triggered the conversation.

What is the point in this questioning? It shouldn't matter if the conversation was polite or not.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
10-01-2014, 05:56 PM
(10-01-2014 04:14 PM)Skvasir Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 03:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Dude, just use the infinite bread and wine hack. Duh, you obviously didn't get to a very high Baptist level.
(you unlock it after the 3rd level of indoctrination)

Yes, yes I'm very bored right now. Banana_zorro

Yeah, I keep getting stuck on the baptism level. I don't know how to tread water correctly.

Well there's your problem...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I actually found out because he mentioned it to another person. They were having a debate/conversation about the ten commandments going up at the Oklahoma state capitol. He mentioned that he was raised religious and ended up as an atheist because of religion. I haven't mentioned being an atheist to anyone yet, not even after I heard him say it.
11-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Just give him the atheist nod.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
11-01-2014, 11:33 AM
(11-01-2014 07:34 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Just give him the atheist nod.

And what is that?
I would love to learn it Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon