New Atheist at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: New Atheist at work
Yeah so would I. Maybe it's like the slaver thing in the first fallout, you have to get it tattooed across your forehead. Like the scarlet A, but more painful, and just awkward.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 07:41 AM
I was thinking something more subtle than a scarlet A Laugh out load
12-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Just offer to share your lunch.

[Image: poster5315.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-01-2014, 10:07 AM
(12-01-2014 07:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Just offer to share your lunch.

[Image: poster5315.jpg]

This... This is priceless.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Before the thread derailed I was pretty impressed by the level of religiosity in the workplace described by some people here. I assume most of it relates to the bible-belt in the US.

I work in a small technology company in sweden (about 20 employees) and I'm pretty damn sure my colleagues are all atheists.

Most of them pretty hard line to - when religion comes up, it is always as a joke, and they are not throwing soft-balls.

At my former Job, I've recently come to know that one of my then-colleagues was a rabid-stark-raving-creationist. But when we worked together, he never made any mentioning of this at all. Which probably was a good career move - on his side - if you ask me.

So all you people looking for an atheist friendly (if not atheist-only) workplace, you're welcome to sweden.