New Beauty Trend Has People Putting Pee On Their Face

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2016, 06:58 PM
I thought putting shit on your face was the trick. Fuck! I've been doing it wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
18-10-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: New Beauty Trend Has People Putting Pee On Their Face
If you happen to be stranded in the desert, with no water (as happens occasionally) you can drink your own urine for a few days—until urea toxicity kills you by seriously fucking with your kidneys. A healthy person's urine is actually around 95 percent water, and sterile, so in the short term it does replenish lost water.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-10-2016, 02:39 AM
(17-10-2016 06:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I thought putting shit on your face was the trick. Fuck! I've been doing it wrong.

No, you just gotta use your own shit. Try it! Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-10-2016, 08:35 AM
(18-10-2016 02:12 AM)SYZ Wrote:  If you happen to be stranded in the desert, with no water (as happens occasionally) you can drink your own urine for a few days—until urea toxicity kills you by seriously fucking with your kidneys. A healthy person's urine is actually around 95 percent water, and sterile, so in the short term it does replenish lost water.

Survival tip- if you have some transparent plastic film, a cup and a few rocks you can distill your urine and drink just the water. Dig a hole, piss in it, put the cup in the bottom. Put the film over the hole and weight the edges. Then set a small stone in the middle of the film. As the sun's heat evaporates the water, it will collect on the bottom of the film, and travel to the center and drip into the cup.
18-10-2016, 08:55 AM
I'll keep my ugly face urine free, thanks. That's why i hide it with this robe.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 05:49 AM
(18-10-2016 02:39 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 06:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I thought putting shit on your face was the trick. Fuck! I've been doing it wrong.

No, you just gotta use your own shit. Try it! Big Grin

I thought any random droppings found in a public stall would work. I feel so stupid now.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
19-10-2016, 07:44 AM
(18-10-2016 08:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 02:12 AM)SYZ Wrote:  If you happen to be stranded in the desert, with no water (as happens occasionally) you can drink your own urine for a few days—until urea toxicity kills you by seriously fucking with your kidneys. A healthy person's urine is actually around 95 percent water, and sterile, so in the short term it does replenish lost water.

Survival tip- if you have some transparent plastic film, a cup and a few rocks you can distill your urine and drink just the water. Dig a hole, piss in it, put the cup in the bottom. Put the film over the hole and weight the edges. Then set a small stone in the middle of the film. As the sun's heat evaporates the water, it will collect on the bottom of the film, and travel to the center and drip into the cup.
Rigged up a similar still with a polythene bag, two litre plastic bowl (wide rather than tall and as flat bottomed as possible) and flexible plastic tube.

Pee in the bowl, stand it, carefully, inside the bag, arrange the tube to the bottom of the bag, outside the bowl, tie the neck of the bag round the tube with cord and support with a stick or something.

Pee (or salt or alkaline water etc.) evaps, condenses in bag; suck it up through tube. Virtually no loss of water. Kit is light and all fits in the bowl for carrying.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post