New Buddy Christ pringles; 100% more taste, 100% less mod power

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2013, 05:42 PM
New Buddy Christ pringles; 100% more taste, 100% less mod power
-I write this after traveling 1400 miles, seeing friends and family, finally opening my Christmas presents, and am now finally back home smoking some plants. So it's not a confrontational attitude, but rather a smiling "oh you guys" type demeanor-

So I've returned to the site after a little vacation and just want to do a quick update. My martyrdom is truly in full swing.

My mod powers have been stripped, I have been publicly dressed in rainbow attire for all to mock, I have been branded "the rogue moderator," and my member title has been vandalized.

The crucifixion is complete.

[Image: crucify-4.jpg&sa=X&ei=YZ...EI13tRj3PA]

But I am back where I belong; with the people. Which is fine. I am infinitely better at being the voice of the people rather than the voice that tells the people to shut up and that their opinions are "being taken into consideration." I mean the only reason I was made moderator was so that Stark, Observer, Lilith, and I could sit around the mod fire, smoking mod grass, and talk about how great it is to only have 100 or so members to worry about (this was back before the Like and the Rep system... back when Windows 3.1 was "that magical new thing" ...well maybe not that far back).

There does seem to be an Animal Farm type takeover happening with the forum powers. Napoleon and his dogs seem to have run off Snowball and Boxer while the rest have mysteriously died off. Eventually all the rules will disappear when no one is looking and be replaced with "The Forum Team is All That Matters" written in bold.

I still maintain that this forum is TheThinkingAtheist, not TheThinkingSocialExperimentforFutureGovernmentsAdheringOnlyToTheFirstAmendment. Atheists come out to their parents, become disowned and ostracized, then come here in a vulnerable state looking for comfort from other atheists... only to be told to "respect the free speech" of the hate-mongering asshole he specifically came here to escape. We have turned this bastion of escape for new atheists into an online experiment to see how far a person can push the boundaries of free speech before being punished.

I am also grateful for all the support. The members who fought to their last breath and died swinging their swords (HoC) for my cause. And for all the messages in my Inbox (there were 12 of them) thanking me for doing what they secretly wished would be done.

I say all this without emotion. What's done is done. I'm starting another book and have a ton of threads I want to start to discuss different topics, but this place still appears to be recovering. So I will pop back in when the flames are extinguished and the rebuilding process has begun.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-01-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: New Buddy Christ pringles; 100% more taste, 100% less mod power
Glad to see you back. I think the fires are out now, maybe the occasional tiny spark still flies, but the fire is definitely out.

So pull up a chair, get something to drink, and watch the show. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-01-2013, 05:54 PM
lol@thinking you're a martyr.

Stark left on his own.

Stark would have demodded you.

You abused your power.

Take responsibility for your actions and quit pretending like people where out to get you.

You knew exactly what would happen if you banned someone without admin say-so.

Buddy Christ Wrote:I'll take all the blame and accept any repercussions.

Seems you were quite aware of what was going to happen... but, not really "accepting" things by evidence of this thread.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
11-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Look, some of us agree with what buddy did, and some don't. Let's not start a bunch of shit here.

No

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
11-01-2013, 05:59 PM
(11-01-2013 05:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  Look, some of us agree with what buddy did, and some don't. Let's not start a bunch of shit here.

No
I agree with the banning of FZU. I wanted it. He was a poison to the forum. I didn't agree with how it was done.

11-01-2013, 06:00 PM
(11-01-2013 05:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  Look, some of us agree with what buddy did, and some don't. Let's not start a bunch of shit here.

No
Additionally, admins called for a calm... and some people keep dredging up the crap.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
11-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok, thats fine.

Next?

11-01-2013, 06:02 PM
(11-01-2013 05:42 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  -I write this after traveling 1400 miles, seeing friends and family, finally opening my Christmas presents, and am now finally back home smoking some plants. So it's not a confrontational attitude, but rather a smiling "oh you guys" type demeanor-

So I've returned to the site after a little vacation and just want to do a quick update. My martyrdom is truly in full swing.

My mod powers have been stripped, I have been publicly dressed in rainbow attire for all to mock, I have been branded "the rogue moderator," and my member title has been vandalized.

The crucifixion is complete.

[Image: crucify-4.jpg&sa=X&ei=YZ...EI13tRj3PA]

But I am back where I belong; with the people. Which is fine. I am infinitely better at being the voice of the people rather than the voice that tells the people to shut up and that their opinions are "being taken into consideration." I mean the only reason I was made moderator was so that Stark, Observer, Lilith, and I could sit around the mod fire, smoking mod grass, and talk about how great it is to only have 100 or so members to worry about (this was back before the Like and the Rep system... back when Windows 3.1 was "that magical new thing" ...well maybe not that far back).

There does seem to be an Animal Farm type takeover happening with the forum powers. Napoleon and his dogs seem to have run off Snowball and Boxer while the rest have mysteriously died off. Eventually all the rules will disappear when no one is looking and be replaced with "The Forum Team is All That Matters" written in bold.

I still maintain that this forum is TheThinkingAtheist, not TheThinkingSocialExperimentforFutureGovernmentsAdheringOnlyToTheFirstAmendment. Atheists come out to their parents, become disowned and ostracized, then come here in a vulnerable state looking for comfort from other atheists... only to be told to "respect the free speech" of the hate-mongering asshole he specifically came here to escape. We have turned this bastion of escape for new atheists into an online experiment to see how far a person can push the boundaries of free speech before being punished.

I am also grateful for all the support. The members who fought to their last breath and died swinging their swords (HoC) for my cause. And for all the messages in my Inbox (there were 12 of them) thanking me for doing what they secretly wished would be done.

I say all this without emotion. What's done is done. I'm starting another book and have a ton of threads I want to start to discuss different topics, but this place still appears to be recovering. So I will pop back in when the flames are extinguished and the rebuilding process has begun.

I like it, 4 legs good, 2 legs bad.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
11-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Good to see you back BC, still reading through your books, and loving the humour! Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 06:03 PM
The rainbow colours is the colours for ex forum team staff its not intended to humiliate. Its a badge of honour in recognition of the contribution they put into the forum.
If you don't like it I'll change it if you want?

The best way for this place to recover is if everyone gets back to doing what they always do contributing to the forum. If you make threads it will help with recovery.
I hope you stick around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cheeeeeesus christ! (post jesus themed joke gifts) Logisch 13 724 03-12-2013 07:44 PM
Last Post: Timber1025
  The power of words: which way motivates you best ? HU.Junyuan 18 534 26-05-2013 11:20 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  So does Anonymous actually have power? il_bandit 28 1,358 21-09-2012 08:29 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  A message for Buddy Christ. kingschosen 7 452 07-09-2012 08:35 PM
Last Post: Buddy Christ
  Wrestlers for Christ! Erxomai 6 499 13-02-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: germanyt
  Just how much Christ is in Christmas? Buddy Christ 0 250 25-12-2011 09:17 PM
Last Post: Buddy Christ
  Anti Christ A-THEIST 1 376 30-07-2011 11:16 AM
Last Post: theophilus