New Buddy Christ pringles; 100% more taste, 100% less mod power

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: New Buddy Christ pringles; 100% more taste, 100% less mod power
(11-01-2013 05:42 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I still maintain that this forum is TheThinkingAtheist, not TheThinkingSocialExperimentforFutureGovernmentsAdheringOnlyToTheFirstAmendment. Atheists come out to their parents, become disowned and ostracized, then come here in a vulnerable state looking for comfort from other atheists... only to be told to "respect the free speech" of the hate-mongering asshole he specifically came here to escape.

Just gonna point out to anyone that is still unaware that we now have a Personal Issues and Support section in which acting provocatively is prohibited with repeat offenders losing their ability to post there. We've also moved the Recovering from Religion section inside PI&S so people posting there have the added protection it brings.

Anyways BC, welcome back. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
11-01-2013, 06:07 PM
(11-01-2013 06:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, thats fine.

Next?
Fine by me.

I'm just tired of working so hard to take one step forward and someone pushes us two steps back. Nothing will ever get accomplished that way.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
11-01-2013, 06:08 PM
(11-01-2013 06:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 06:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, thats fine.

Next?

Fine by me.

I'm just tired of working so hard to take one step forward and someone pushes us two steps back. Nothing will ever get accomplished that way.

Which is why we should move forward together. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
11-01-2013, 06:15 PM
(11-01-2013 06:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 06:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Fine by me.

Which is why we should move forward together. Smile
Without inciting discontent through passive aggressive verbiage. Smile

[Image: vjp09.gif]
11-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Nope, no more bitch fitting, none. None. None. None none none none. Kill the drama. Let's all just fuckin' relax, let the shitstorm pass and just enjoy the community for what it is.

Buddy, you're cool in my book and you're safely to say probably still cool in most everyone's book. Welcome back, you rock, things are what they are... let's all just get over this whole thing. If I had a dollar for every dramatic post over this whole banning shenanigan I could go buy myself a pretty damned awesome dinner for me and my wife.

So everyone just relax.

If it helps.. have some vodka with it.
11-01-2013, 06:31 PM
(11-01-2013 06:29 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Nope, no more bitch fitting, none. None. None. None none none none. Kill the drama. Let's all just fuckin' relax, let the shitstorm pass and just enjoy the community for what it is.

Buddy, you're cool in my book and you're safely to say probably still cool in most everyone's book. Welcome back, you rock, things are what they are... let's all just get over this whole thing. If I had a dollar for every dramatic post over this whole banning shenanigan I could go buy myself a pretty damned awesome dinner for me and my wife.

So everyone just relax.

If it helps.. have some vodka with it.

I think you could probably have some friends join you for that dinner. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Step one to forum recovery. Locate the humor that has apparently been imprisoned and set it free. But tread carefully. Big brother is watching.

(11-01-2013 06:29 PM)Logisch Wrote:  If it helps.. have some vodka with it.

You just reminded me I have half a bottle of Scotch left. Ah, feels good to be home. Geographically and digitally.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
11-01-2013, 06:40 PM
(11-01-2013 06:39 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Step one to forum recovery. Locate the humor that has apparently been imprisoned and set it free. But tread carefully. Big brother is watching.
There is no Big Brother.

Just Darryl and his other brother Darryl.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-01-2013, 06:43 PM
I think you will find that Daryl's brother is Merle.

Walking Dead FTW! Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
11-01-2013, 06:45 PM
(11-01-2013 06:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 06:39 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Step one to forum recovery. Locate the humor that has apparently been imprisoned and set it free. But tread carefully. Big brother is watching.
There is no Big Brother.

Just Darryl and his other brother Darryl.

I find comfort knowing that you and Filox secretly have all the power. Whoever is temporarily president has the appearance of power, but you and Filox are the Senate. A code adjustment here or there and all mods taking themselves too seriously suddenly have big floppy dildos instead of stars and are only capable of giving Rep with the comment "Me Likey Do Da Cha-Cha."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post