New Burial Option. Freeze yourself and then get shattered like the Terminator T1000

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM

Big Grin New Burial Option. Freeze yourself and then get shattered like the Terminator T1000
When blue is the new green. [Image: 1.gif]

Swedish company Promessa offers to freeze and explode your corpse, T1000 style

[Image: 742088-t1000.jpg]

I get this visual of rich people who's departed buddy was a coke head. So during the wake, after this process,they snort Frank because they know he'd have thought that was way cool.
Yes, yes I know; pun.
But come on! After reading this, that's the least of it. [Image: 6.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GassyKitten's post
08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: New Burial Option. Freeze yourself and then get shattered like the Terminator T1000
I seriously doubt it’s enviro friendly Confused

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
RE: New Burial Option. Freeze yourself and then get shattered like the Terminator T1000
How cool would it be to be frozen and then left to the South Pole to scare future adventurers?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
08-03-2011, 06:05 PM

(08-03-2011 01:39 PM)Kikko Wrote:  How cool would it be to be frozen and then left to the South Pole to scare future adventurers?
Very! But only with a sign around my neck that says; will work for heat.
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Well this was sadistic.Tongue
Still , it won't diminish my optimism of cryogenics (*sob sob , denial , denial*)
I agree with observer - this can't be good for the environment.Still funny though.I wonder if they could freeze 2 people in an intimate position - now THAT would be hilarious.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
08-03-2011, 09:19 PM
My first thought was, what happens when your little frozen exploded parts thaw out? Gross.

But that was explained in the article, sort of. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink