New Candidate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2012, 11:26 AM
New Candidate!
It's a perfect time for a new Republican candidate to spice things up!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
23-02-2012, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 12:39 PM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: New Candidate!
That would be extremely interesting. I'd vote for him

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
23-02-2012, 02:01 PM
We don't need another candidate. We need the media to stop ignoring Dr. Paul. In the news and in the debates.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
23-02-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't know, I've seen plenty of coverage on Ron Paul. But then again, I don't spend much time watching mainstream news.
23-02-2012, 02:59 PM
(23-02-2012 02:16 PM)kineo Wrote:  I don't know, I've seen plenty of coverage on Ron Paul. But then again, I don't spend much time watching mainstream news.

How often do you read a news article about Republican candidates that mentions RP other than at the end of the article to state his polling or voting percentages? I never do. Well, rarely at best. I've even seen a CNN show that listed the Maine results with Romney in 1st at 39%, Romney in 2nd at 36%, Santorum in 3rd at........... Even had a picture of Romney up in 1st and 2nd place. I'm like WTF is that shit?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
23-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Thumbs Up RE: New Candidate!
You have a point there sir.
24-02-2012, 08:40 AM
I think the coverage of Paul has grown to be on there with the same as Santorum but it will never be near Romney unless he has a huge boom before hand. The sad part of his coverage is how they didn't talk about him when the media was widely influencing the hype during the candidate of the month fest despite high straw poll results.

I'm still disappointed they never covered Buddy Roemer a lick and gave him no right to be in the debates. Odd that is what happens to the only candidate seemingly running against the financiers of many of the GOP and stated evolution ought to be the only thing taught in science class and leave the religion to religious courses.

I conveniently just saw this video from Aaron Ra not that I agree hole hardly with it.. but it seems to represent the same idea. I'm still bugged by the overwhelming mentality that it has to be a Rep/Dem candidate that you vote for... other options exist.

I just have to comment on that awful Santorum claim... Funny that science only teaches things that are scientific in the science classroom, implying he wants intelligent design taught alongside it... following it all up with the truth that it can't be explained by science because it isn't science!
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-02-2012, 08:55 AM
(24-02-2012 08:40 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I conveniently just saw this video from Aaron Ra not that I agree hole hardly with it.. but it seems to represent the same idea. I'm still bugged by the overwhelming mentality that it has to be a Rep/Dem candidate that you vote for... other options exist.

This is as much the fault of the system as it is the voters. There are so many partisan hacks in this country and candidates know that Rs vote R and Ds vote D. If you run against an R and D as an I then you had better pull nearly all of the independent vote. Since getting 90%+ of independents to vote for you is nearly impossible most I's just compete for either the D or R nomination.

-Mark Twain
24-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Found an example while skimming for new RP pics for my sig.

[Image: foxnewskipsronpaul.jpg]

This was back in 2008. RP had 9.1% of this poll.

-Mark Twain