New Catholic to Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: New Catholic to Forum
(01-03-2017 02:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your church harbors pedophiles. It actively seeks to protect and hide them as well as defend them in court.
It also tried to cover this fact up and likely continues to cover up the true extent of it even today.

You belong to a church run by pedophiles for people with low brain capacity.
You might judge us because we don't share the same beliefs as you, but I truly pity you that you're wasting your life worshiping a non-existent god and giving 10% of your income to a cult of pedophiles. I truly truly pity you. How sad and pathetic your life must be.

Intro section my pretty ones, even if you have great hair.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 12:26 AM
(06-03-2017 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 02:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your church harbors pedophiles. It actively seeks to protect and hide them as well as defend them in court.
It also tried to cover this fact up and likely continues to cover up the true extent of it even today.

You belong to a church run by pedophiles for people with low brain capacity.
You might judge us because we don't share the same beliefs as you, but I truly pity you that you're wasting your life worshiping a non-existent god and giving 10% of your income to a cult of pedophiles. I truly truly pity you. How sad and pathetic your life must be.

Intro section my pretty ones, even if you have great hair.

You don't understand. That was Earmuffs being nice.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-03-2017, 06:10 AM
(07-03-2017 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Intro section my pretty ones, even if you have great hair.

You don't understand. That was Earmuffs being nice.

You know that. I know that. But does the newbie know that?
The fact that Muffs didn’t use the C word made it clear to us old-timers that he was on his best behavior. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-03-2017, 06:41 AM
(07-03-2017 06:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 12:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  You don't understand. That was Earmuffs being nice.

You know that. I know that. But does the newbie know that?
The fact that Muffs didn’t use the C word made it clear to us old-timers that he was on his best behavior. Rolleyes

Newbie was banned for being a troll anyway Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-03-2017, 06:49 AM
(07-03-2017 06:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 06:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You know that. I know that. But does the newbie know that?

Newbie was banned for being a troll anyway Tongue

I missed the memo. Thanks for bringing me up to speed ‘dog.

07-03-2017, 06:53 AM
This thread serves as a Hail and Farewell. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF