New Conan anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: New Conan anyone?
I'm watching this later today. I agree with the whole muscle issue. I had a hard time with this new version idea. I'll give it a watch though.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 03:00 AM
(22-12-2011 12:34 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I'm watching this later today. I agree with the whole muscle issue. I had a hard time with this new version idea. I'll give it a watch though.

Update on this: Yeah I watched it. I won't be watching it again. Very unimpressive!

— idiot adjective

24-12-2011, 09:35 AM
(24-12-2011 03:00 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:34 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I'm watching this later today. I agree with the whole muscle issue. I had a hard time with this new version idea. I'll give it a watch though.

Update on this: Yeah I watched it. I won't be watching it again. Very unimpressive!

Sad to hear that, though not super surprised. Was it the lack of veins that did it for you? Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2011, 02:04 PM
(24-12-2011 09:35 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Sad to hear that, though not super surprised. Was it the lack of veins that did it for you? Tongue

I don't know man, it didn't inspire me in anyway. I mean it was like he was so super bad ass that he was pretty much unstoppable. The only moment that he seemed human was when he got the cut on the arm from that little witch girl.

It was a good movie over all. It just lacks something.

— idiot adjective

24-12-2011, 02:23 PM
(24-12-2011 02:04 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  

I don't know man, it didn't inspire me in anyway. I mean it was like he was so super bad ass that he was pretty much unstoppable. The only moment that he seemed human was when he got the cut on the arm from that little witch girl.

We know what Filox thinks was lacking. VEINS! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Veins only show how HUGE muscles one has. This one has no muscles and he would need to be a steroid pusher, bodybuilder with huge muscles, and that would require a lot of veins to be sticking out of his arms. My logic is flawless, therefore, perfect.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
29-12-2011, 10:51 PM
(24-12-2011 02:04 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  

It's called Androgenic Anabolic Steroids.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post