New Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: New Games
Oh, how I miss COD2 and COD4... Almost there, just a little more time and I will be back to those great old games.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 04:10 PM
(02-11-2012 03:50 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I could consider getting a new console. Especially after seeing gameplay footage of Battlefield 3.

That game is amazing. The graphics kick ass and having the ability to destroy buildings and drive vehicles around. I would hurry and get it. Battlefield 4 is out next year.

"IT'S CALLED FAITH BECAUSE IT'S NOT KNOWLEDGE"-Christopher Hitchens
12-11-2012, 04:11 PM
(12-11-2012 05:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, how I miss COD2 and COD4... Almost there, just a little more time and I will be back to those great old games.

i miss them aswell, but hey COD: Black Ops 2 is out tonite at midnight...

"IT'S CALLED FAITH BECAUSE IT'S NOT KNOWLEDGE"-Christopher Hitchens
12-11-2012, 04:58 PM
(12-11-2012 04:11 PM)crippledatheist Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 05:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, how I miss COD2 and COD4... Almost there, just a little more time and I will be back to those great old games.

i miss them aswell, but hey COD: Black Ops 2 is out tonite at midnight...
Ah, I forgot that half of the world's autistic population will attend Black Ops 2's opening night so they can run home and insert Activision's freshly published turd into their consoles.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
12-11-2012, 05:55 PM
I actually looked at some gameplay for Black Ops today; I think it might have been the last one. I was thoroughly impressed.

I'm making' a list. It's gonna be a long Winter. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2012, 06:27 AM
(12-11-2012 04:58 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 04:11 PM)crippledatheist Wrote:  i miss them aswell, but hey COD: Black Ops 2 is out tonite at midnight...
Ah, I forgot that half of the world's autistic population will attend Black Ops 2's opening night so they can run home and insert Activision's freshly published turd into their consoles.
Fucking troll. Go back to your Ass Crud 3. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-11-2012, 08:27 AM
(13-11-2012 06:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 04:58 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Ah, I forgot that half of the world's autistic population will attend Black Ops 2's opening night so they can run home and insert Activision's freshly published turd into their consoles.
Fucking troll. Go back to your Ass Crud 3. Angry
At least Assassin's Creed actually changes their gameplay every once and a while, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. I don't feel like buying a sixty dollar expansion pack for an over-hyped series. Call of Duty lost its momentum after World at War for me, and after Black Ops for a lot of players. Did you hear about Black Ops 2 being the most anticipated game? I didn't either. There is a reason for that.

Poonjab
13-11-2012, 09:42 AM
(13-11-2012 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 06:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking troll. Go back to your Ass Crud 3. Angry
At least Assassin's Creed actually changes their gameplay every once and a while, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. I don't feel like buying a sixty dollar expansion pack for an over-hyped series. Call of Duty lost its momentum after World at War for me, and after Black Ops for a lot of players. Did you hear about Black Ops 2 being the most anticipated game? I didn't either. There is a reason for that.
Well, ya know... I never even played CoD. I wuz being troll. Big Grin

I wanna get me some motherfucking Halo, that's what I wanna do. About the only shooter I remember playing on the PS2 - like in the Precambrian era - was Red Faction.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-11-2012, 09:44 AM
(13-11-2012 09:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  At least Assassin's Creed actually changes their gameplay every once and a while, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. I don't feel like buying a sixty dollar expansion pack for an over-hyped series. Call of Duty lost its momentum after World at War for me, and after Black Ops for a lot of players. Did you hear about Black Ops 2 being the most anticipated game? I didn't either. There is a reason for that.
Well, ya know... I never even played CoD. I wuz being troll. Big Grin

I wanna get me some motherfucking Halo, that's what I wanna do. About the only shooter I remember playing on the PS2 - like in the Precambrian era - was Red Faction.
Don't even bother with Call of Duty. It is a dying series anyway, especially now that Treyarc is the leading company behind the development of it. The only reason Activision will remain afloat is because of their merger with Blizzard.

Yeah, there are a ton of shooters better than CoD. Medal of Honor: Warfighter even beats it in my opinion, and Medal of Honor has not been a good series for quite some time.

Poonjab
13-11-2012, 09:36 PM
(13-11-2012 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  At least Assassin's Creed actually changes their gameplay every once and a while, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. I don't feel like buying a sixty dollar expansion pack for an over-hyped series. Call of Duty lost its momentum after World at War for me, and after Black Ops for a lot of players. Did you hear about Black Ops 2 being the most anticipated game? I didn't either. There is a reason for that.
How do you qualify something being the "most anticipated"? And, by definition, there can only be one "most anticipated" game - does that mean everything else is sub par? Also, I've been seeing a lot of articles on gaming websites talking about a lot of players supposedly "taking the day off" to play Blops 2, so take that as you will.

CoD is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, like junk food and trashy TV. It's not good. I *know* it's not good. But it's entertaining, and the MP aspect contains a generally solid, fast-paced shooter. They've even introduced some interesting concepts, like RTS and storyline choices to the SP, though I haven't finished it yet.