New Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: New Games
(13-11-2012 09:36 PM)thirdangletheory Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 08:27 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  At least Assassin's Creed actually changes their gameplay every once and a while, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. I don't feel like buying a sixty dollar expansion pack for an over-hyped series. Call of Duty lost its momentum after World at War for me, and after Black Ops for a lot of players. Did you hear about Black Ops 2 being the most anticipated game? I didn't either. There is a reason for that.
How do you qualify something being the "most anticipated"? And, by definition, there can only be one "most anticipated" game - does that mean everything else is sub par? Also, I've been seeing a lot of articles on gaming websites talking about a lot of players supposedly "taking the day off" to play Blops 2, so take that as you will.

CoD is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, like junk food and trashy TV. It's not good. I *know* it's not good. But it's entertaining, and the MP aspect contains a generally solid, fast-paced shooter. They've even introduced some interesting concepts, like RTS and storyline choices to the SP, though I haven't finished it yet.
My statement's qualification goes by E3's award system, the game was awarded the "Most Anticipated Game of the Year". I have also seen a lot of articles talking about the majorly epic fails of Black Ops 2. You know, how PC gamer's multiplayer discs actually have Mass Effect 2 bonus content on it, instead of the actual game. Or how Black Ops 2 is now being attacked by the military for its portrayal of General Petraeus. Or how it failed to get any major award from E3. The game is a piece of shit. Does that mean there aren't good Call of Duty games? Of course not. Call of Duty 4 was a tremendous win. Afterwards, however, it all went completely downhill.

Do you realize that you have been buying the same exact engine (with minor lighting improvements) for the past 7 years now?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-11-2012, 02:09 AM
*Meekly raises his hand*

I...I think Black Ops 2 is pretty cool....personally... Confused

Though, from the walkthroughs, I've gotta say; Modern Warfare 3 is a fuck of a lot cooler. It is pure. fucking. chaos. I love chaos. Evil_monster

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2012, 08:39 AM
(15-11-2012 02:09 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  *Meekly raises his hand*

I...I think Black Ops 2 is pretty cool....personally... Confused

Though, from the walkthroughs, I've gotta say; Modern Warfare 3 is a fuck of a lot cooler. It is pure. fucking. chaos. I love chaos. Evil_monster
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misplaced it is. Wink Sleepy Big Grin

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
18-01-2013, 04:37 PM
*shrugs* Or we could just not play FPS's. Honestly they're all the same. I'd much rather play Mass Effect. Or Bayonetta. Deus Ex, Skyrim, Uncharted, Tomb Raider (please O-deity-whos-existance-I-doubt let it redeem the series) Fallout, anything but the FPS genre. If I had to pick one though, If it was life or death, Id pick BF3. at least there' s more to it than CoD.

I still play FF even though so many people hate 13, which I actually like......
18-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Everybody should play the Doom mod Brutal Doom.