New. Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: New. Hello!
(28-07-2012 06:23 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Ok dont worry mister Erxomai, it is all part of our devious plan Evil_monster

Devious plan to get him registered on Washington State's Registered Sex Offender website?

Won't work. We're too impotent for that ... errr, I mean smart.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Welcome! You get used to the banter here quickly and learn to do this a lot Rolleyes

I heart teenagers in a healthy, parental and supportive roll (unlike some others, maybe Unsure ), so yes, please stick around!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
01-08-2012, 09:14 AM
(30-07-2012 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 06:23 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Ok dont worry mister Erxomai, it is all part of our devious plan Evil_monster

Devious plan to get him registered on Washington State's Registered Sex Offender website?

Won't work. We're too impotent for that ... errr, I mean smart.

Oh...thanks for the link. I keep meaning to see if I'm still listed, but always forget to look it up. Blush

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-08-2012, 09:16 AM
(31-07-2012 11:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Welcome! You get used to the banter here quickly and learn to do this a lot Rolleyes

I heart teenagers in a healthy, parental and supportive roll (unlike some others, maybe Unsure ), so yes, please stick around!

Beware, Lickabug...she says she's just supportive, but her avatar says she's a flasher and her signature says she's half evil. Just saying...watch yourself. Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-08-2012, 11:43 AM
(01-08-2012 09:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 11:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Welcome! You get used to the banter here quickly and learn to do this a lot Rolleyes

Beware, Lickabug...she says she's just supportive, but her avatar says she's a flasher and her signature says she's half evil. Just saying...watch yourself. Shocking

Yup, you live true to what people say. that's called a c-a-m-e-r-a and it f-l-a-s-h-e-s. Geesh! And we're all half evil and half good (sorry, left that part out)- like the yin and the yang.

All those lies and half truths, I can't handle it!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-08-2012, 09:58 PM

Thanks! I love the atheist community and find the banter to be particularly engaging. I hope my teenage presence is a posotive one and that I'm not a neusance to the 'others' you speak of. But dont worry! I'm pretty mature for my age Wink and I will definitely be sticking around!
04-08-2012, 10:01 PM
(04-08-2012 09:58 PM)lilmacky8abug Wrote:  

Thanks! I love the atheist community and find the banter to be particularly engaging. I hope my teenage presence is a posotive one and that I'm not a neusance to the 'others' you speak of. But dont worry! I'm pretty mature for my age Wink and I will definitely be sticking around!

Bowing
Trust me when I say this, maturity is lacking here.

Just comment in the theism and Atheism thread, and then I can evaluate your knowledgeHobo

I seriously want to know how critical of a thinker you areDrinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-08-2012, 10:08 PM
(04-08-2012 10:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 09:58 PM)lilmacky8abug Wrote:  Thanks! I love the atheist community and find the banter to be particularly engaging. I hope my teenage presence is a posotive one and that I'm not a neusance to the 'others' you speak of. But dont worry! I'm pretty mature for my age Wink and I will definitely be sticking around!

Bowing

Just comment in the theism and Atheism thread, and then I can evaluate your knowledgeHobo

The pressure is on. I will definitely comment and share my thoughts, and hopefully I will exceed your critical thinking standards (if I don't that would probably be extremely akward..... Tongue)
04-08-2012, 10:10 PM
(04-08-2012 10:08 PM)lilmacky8abug Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 10:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Bowing

The pressure is on. I will definitely comment and share my thoughts, and hopefully I will exceed your critical thinking standards (if I don't that would probably be extremely akward..... Tongue)

The pressure is on! I want to comfort myself that our generation's atheistic peoples still hold significant critical thinking skills.

I feel as if I am inadequete in that catagory as well, some times.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-08-2012, 10:37 PM
(04-08-2012 10:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 10:08 PM)lilmacky8abug Wrote:  The pressure is on. I will definitely comment and share my thoughts, and hopefully I will exceed your critical thinking standards (if I don't that would probably be extremely akward..... Tongue)

The pressure is on! I want to comfort myself that our generation's atheistic peoples still hold significant critical thinking skills.

I feel as if I am inadequete in that catagory as well, some times.

Don't we all? Haha

I will comment soon, i just have to find a good thread to comment on...