New Invention for the Ladies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: New Invention for the Ladies...
(28-02-2014 05:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My wife bought me a pair of adult size superman underwear. Every now and then I like to break them out and strut around the house in them.

I'm dead sexy. Yes

Laugh out load Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 05:39 PM
(28-02-2014 05:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:26 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Women take forever to get ready and you're telling me you do it unconsciously?? God damn...

For work in the morning? 10-15mins, the weekend 1hr. I am NOT a morning person.

(28-02-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm guessing you are not the matching undies kind of gal then.

Shoot, I'm married. My husband knows what I've got, and he's happy with it. Laugh out load but I DO have matching sets in case I want to add a lil something extra to a special occasion.

(Edit) plus when you have to buy the bra sizes that I do... Matching sets pretty much don't exist Dodgy

I like big boobs ... I like big butts ... I like big Both and I can not lie!
Fixed Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-02-2014, 05:40 PM
(28-02-2014 05:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm guessing you are not the matching undies kind of gal then.

Shoot, I'm married. My husband knows what I've got, and he's happy with it. Laugh out load but I DO have matching sets in case I want to add a lil something extra to a special occasion.

(Edit) plus when you have to buy the bra sizes that I do... Matching sets pretty much don't exist Dodgy

I've never really cared that much either way. If anything I prefer her to not be wearing anything she'd mind getting torn off her body. But some women like the whole bra panties matching combo.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-02-2014, 05:41 PM
(28-02-2014 05:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My wife bought me a pair of adult size superman underwear. Every now and then I like to break them out and strut around the house in them.

I'm dead sexy. Yes

PLEASE tell me they are tighty-whitey style!! Lie to me if you have to! Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
28-02-2014, 05:42 PM
(28-02-2014 05:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Shoot, I'm married. My husband knows what I've got, and he's happy with it. Laugh out load but I DO have matching sets in case I want to add a lil something extra to a special occasion.

I've never really cared that much either way. If anything I prefer her to not be wearing anything she'd mind getting torn off her body. But some women like the whole bra panties matching combo.

I've even heard guys say they like it when the set isn't matching. Likely means the girl wasn't planning on showing them off, so he must have done a good job seducing Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-02-2014, 05:44 PM

I'm dead sexy. Yes

Hopefully, they're boxers or boxer briefs!!! Superman-tighties are still tighties No

But if the Boss (your wife) requests them... well... then what's a man to do Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-02-2014, 06:04 PM
(28-02-2014 05:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

I'm dead sexy. Yes

PLEASE tell me they are tighty-whitey style!! Lie to me if you have to! Laugh out load

Of course!! The only pair I have that are tighties. They're dark blue and kinda silky. They contrast quite nicely with my stark white thighs and beer belly.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
28-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Sounds decent, but it's not nearly as good as the remote-controlled vibrating panties. I got a few pairs for some friends…the fun is endless. lol

…Sensitive subject? Sorry. Tongue Female exsanguination is important too. (Srsly)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
28-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(28-02-2014 06:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  PLEASE tell me they are tighty-whitey style!! Lie to me if you have to! Laugh out load

Of course!! The only pair I have that are tighties. They're dark blue and kinda silky. They contrast quite nicely with my stark white thighs and beer belly.

So hot Clap Drooling Laugh out load

(28-02-2014 07:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sounds decent, but it's not nearly as good as the remote-controlled vibrating panties. I got a few pairs for some friends…the fun is endless. lol

…Sensitive subject? Sorry. Tongue Female exsanguination is important too. (Srsly)

Yeah, Guley and I were trying to find new fun sex toys, found the vibrating panties, thought of all kinds of evil ways to use those Evil_monster

And yes, misa, it IS important Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-02-2014, 08:18 PM
(28-02-2014 07:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sounds decent, but it's not nearly as good as the remote-controlled vibrating panties. I got a few pairs for some friends…the fun is endless. lol

That actually sounds like it would be worth the price... so many uses, so little time...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post