New Invention for the Ladies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: New Invention for the Ladies...
(28-02-2014 08:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 06:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Of course!! The only pair I have that are tighties. They're dark blue and kinda silky. They contrast quite nicely with my stark white thighs and beer belly.

So hot Clap Drooling Laugh out load

(28-02-2014 07:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sounds decent, but it's not nearly as good as the remote-controlled vibrating panties. I got a few pairs for some friends…the fun is endless. lol

…Sensitive subject? Sorry. Tongue Female exsanguination is important too. (Srsly)

Yeah, Guley and I were trying to find new fun sex toys, found the vibrating panties, thought of all kinds of evil ways to use those Evil_monster

And yes, misa, it IS important Big Grin

Girl, we best give our attentions to our Bosses, or we gonna get in trouble Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-03-2014, 06:52 AM
(28-02-2014 08:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 07:31 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sounds decent, but it's not nearly as good as the remote-controlled vibrating panties. I got a few pairs for some friends…the fun is endless. lol

…Sensitive subject? Sorry. Tongue Female exsanguination is important too. (Srsly)

That actually sounds like it would be worth the price... so many uses, so little time...

The two most fun places to use them: 1) While out shopping, 2) At at a BBQ with their parents.

Part of the thrill is that they know you've got the remote, but they never know when (or if) you're gonna use it. Then you wait until you're sitting across the table at the food court in the mall or when they're relaxing by the pool talking to their family; you reach into your pocket and push the little button. Not only is it kinky, but it's also funny as hell.

Her: *Buzz* Gasp ….. Blush

Me: Laughat

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
01-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Oh great ! a thread about 'red wings' Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
01-03-2014, 07:06 AM
The best period underwear is a dark colour. If they really wanted to sell to me, they should have made the inside dried blood colour instead of white. Ugh. I hate leak stains.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
01-03-2014, 07:41 AM
(28-02-2014 05:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My wife bought me a pair of adult size superman underwear. Every now and then I like to break them out and strut around the house in them.

I'm dead sexy. Yes

My wife bought me a bunch of adult size superhero underwear too. I wear them all the time. Once I sent her a pic of me pulling open my fly to reveal the S like Clark Kent pulling open his shirt.

Fun underwear isn't just for girls and kids anymore!
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-03-2014, 10:25 AM
(01-03-2014 06:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 08:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That actually sounds like it would be worth the price... so many uses, so little time...

The two most fun places to use them: 1) While out shopping, 2) At at a BBQ with their parents.

Part of the thrill is that they know you've got the remote, but they never know when (or if) you're gonna use it. Then you wait until you're sitting across the table at the food court in the mall or when they're relaxing by the pool talking to their family; you reach into your pocket and push the little button. Not only is it kinky, but it's also funny as hell.

Her: *Buzz* Gasp ….. Blush

Me: Laughat

Exactly! I've done similar things when I was on a vacation with my ex and her family, just without toys. It's hilarious!

Atir aissom atir imon
01-03-2014, 10:26 AM
(01-03-2014 07:02 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh great ! a thread about 'red wings' Dodgy

As far as I know, that's not happening Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
01-03-2014, 10:31 AM
(01-03-2014 07:06 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The best period underwear is a dark colour. If they really wanted to sell to me, they should have made the inside dried blood colour instead of white. Ugh. I hate leak stains.

They are black.
Period Panties Wrote:The inner crotch and front panel are black and double-layered, while the back and front side panels are white.

Atir aissom atir imon
01-03-2014, 10:32 AM
(01-03-2014 10:26 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 07:02 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh great ! a thread about 'red wings' Dodgy

As far as I know, that's not happening Laugh out load

Right? WarHorse is having an out-of-body experience. Shocking

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
01-03-2014, 10:33 AM
(01-03-2014 10:32 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:26 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  As far as I know, that's not happening Laugh out load

Right? WarHorse is having an out-of-body experience. Shocking

Yeah, I think I can safely speak for all the guys here and say that's not what we want... hence the panty warning labels Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon