New Invention for the Ladies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: New Invention for the Ladies...
(01-03-2014 06:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 08:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That actually sounds like it would be worth the price... so many uses, so little time...

The two most fun places to use them: 1) While out shopping, 2) At at a BBQ with their parents.

Part of the thrill is that they know you've got the remote, but they never know when (or if) you're gonna use it. Then you wait until you're sitting across the table at the food court in the mall or when they're relaxing by the pool talking to their family; you reach into your pocket and push the little button. Not only is it kinky, but it's also funny as hell.

Her: *Buzz* Gasp ….. Blush

Me: Laughat

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 10:39 AM
(01-03-2014 10:34 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 06:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The two most fun places to use them: 1) While out shopping, 2) At at a BBQ with their parents.

Part of the thrill is that they know you've got the remote, but they never know when (or if) you're gonna use it. Then you wait until you're sitting across the table at the food court in the mall or when they're relaxing by the pool talking to their family; you reach into your pocket and push the little button. Not only is it kinky, but it's also funny as hell.

Her: *Buzz* Gasp ….. Blush

Me: Laughat

I would be such an evil ass if I had that remote Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
01-03-2014, 10:43 AM
(01-03-2014 10:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:34 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

I would be such an evil ass if I had that remote Evil_monster

Yep.
We tried that once for fun. Key word in that sentence is "once" for I fear my husband shares your thoughts. JESUSchristmasCRACKERS --- you have NOooooo idea just how bad that is --- in PUBLIC.

fkuc!!!!!

Her depiction in the film is............. tame.

01-03-2014, 10:46 AM
(01-03-2014 10:43 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I would be such an evil ass if I had that remote Evil_monster

Yep.
We tried that once for fun. Key word in that sentence is "once" for I fear my husband shares your thoughts. JESUSchristmasCRACKERS --- you have NOooooo idea just how bad that is --- in PUBLIC.

fkuc!!!!!

Oh I know how bad it is, I've done it before (without toys). It just takes a little inside knowledge on what turns your girl/guy on. My ex and I would turn it into a game whenever we were in inappropriate places (mostly anything family related). It was fun, I always won Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
01-03-2014, 10:48 AM
(01-03-2014 10:46 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:43 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Yep.

fkuc!!!!!

Oh I know how bad it is, I've done it before (without toys). It just takes a little inside knowledge on what turns your girl/guy on. My ex and I would turn it into a game whenever we were in inappropriate places (mostly anything family related). It was fun, I always won Evil_monster

Maybe we bought the wrong thing. LOL
YAY you!

01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
(01-03-2014 10:48 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:46 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh I know how bad it is, I've done it before (without toys). It just takes a little inside knowledge on what turns your girl/guy on. My ex and I would turn it into a game whenever we were in inappropriate places (mostly anything family related). It was fun, I always won Evil_monster

Maybe we bought the wrong thing. LOL
YAY you!

Eh, honestly the toy sounds more entertaining. When you do it "by hand" it's a lot more risky (and awkward *when* you get caught). So basically you don't have as much fun unless no one's paying attention...

Atir aissom atir imon
01-03-2014, 11:21 AM
(01-03-2014 10:43 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I would be such an evil ass if I had that remote Evil_monster

Yep.

fkuc!!!!!

Her depiction in the film is............. tame.

If we didn't have any idea, it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
01-03-2014, 12:43 PM
(01-03-2014 10:32 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 10:26 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  As far as I know, that's not happening Laugh out load

Right? WarHorse is having an out-of-body experience. Shocking

Ha, I earned mine a long time ago. I just dont wear em on my vest anymore..... something about the wife sayin...... NO ! Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
02-03-2014, 07:17 AM
(01-03-2014 10:31 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 07:06 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The best period underwear is a dark colour. If they really wanted to sell to me, they should have made the inside dried blood colour instead of white. Ugh. I hate leak stains.

They are black.
Period Panties Wrote:The inner crotch and front panel are black and double-layered, while the back and front side panels are white.

The front?! It should be the back. Who leaks out the front? I used to lay in bed reading a book, on my back, head propped up on a pillow, knees up, and it'd drip right up my buttcrack. Weeping now I only use tampons so it doesn't matter so much.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.