New Mad Max?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: New Mad Max?
Loved the first 2 but 'Beyond the Thunderdome' was a bit rubbish tbh.

The trailer for this looks ace though and I heard the Director of the original films is involved as well ?

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Seeing articles, and hearing from friends that this movie is super feminist, heh heh Big Grin and the plot thickens. Can't wait to see what all the hype is about!
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
18-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Saw the new movie. Liked it.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
18-05-2015, 07:00 PM
My 2 buds had a man date & went to it. They wanted me to go but, I left them to do their man stuff.

They loved it! The appeal seemed to be full throttle action and a shit ton of ludicrous cars.

I was also informed that the women in the story were fed up with all the tribalist bullshit that was causing the world to be a shit hole. So, it was a very contemporary story. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-05-2015, 07:19 PM
(07-05-2015 11:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  There is only one Road Warrior!

Yes

YOU CAN RUN... BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! Evil_monster

Thumbsup

18-05-2015, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 07:24 PM by onlinebiker.)
(18-05-2015 07:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 11:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  There is only one Road Warrior!

Yes

YOU CAN RUN... BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! Evil_monster

Thumbsup

Best line in a movie, ever -----

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.

Gasp

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-05-2015, 07:52 PM
I know The Road Warrior and Mad Max were completely separate movies, and that this might sound retarded, but...

That bad guy with the mohawk? That was his BOYfriend on the back of that bike!

[Image: MADMAX2BLU2.jpg]

He was cool back before it was okay to be gay! At least here in the U.S. That character was probably the biggest influence on my changing of opinion on homosexual people to what it is now from what I was told by the theists surrounding me way back! Blush

Wait, what? He's gay?
[Image: CaJMSWD.jpg]
I don't know about gay, but that's all SORTS of Pimp Shit!!!! Cool

The only logical conclusions left to someone who occasionally critically thinks for themselves is:

A) There must be more than one awesome gay dude who's the shit!
and
B) All these cunts telling me they're all abominations unto the lord should go shove that bible up something sensitive!

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-05-2015, 08:15 PM
(19-05-2015 07:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I know The Road Warrior and Mad Max were completely separate movies, and that this might sound retarded, but...

That bad guy with the mohawk? That was his BOYfriend on the back of that bike!

[Image: MADMAX2BLU2.jpg]

He was cool back before it was okay to be gay! At least here in the U.S. That character was probably the biggest influence on my changing of opinion on homosexual people to what it is now from what I was told by the theists surrounding me way back! Blush

Wait, what? He's gay?
[Image: CaJMSWD.jpg]
I don't know about gay, but that's all SORTS of Pimp Shit!!!! Cool

The only logical conclusions left to someone who occasionally critically thinks for themselves is:

A) There must be more than one awesome gay dude who's the shit!
and
B) All these cunts telling me they're all abominations unto the lord should go shove that bible up something sensitive!

Laugh out load Tongue

That's a REALLY awesome story! Laugh out load :high-five: Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Went to see it today. Oooooh it was super good!! So suspenseful, most of the time I was watching with this look on my face: Gasp ... Or this one when Tom hardy had one of his few lines Drooling I need more Tom Hardy in my life Yes
23-05-2015, 10:18 PM
My sister saw it and loved it. But she also is a huge fan of the Fast and The Furious so take it for what it is worth. I thought the trailer looked pretty good. The chastity belt at 1:04 was rather creepy.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac