Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: New Member
(12-06-2013 11:07 AM)Timinator Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 10:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Are you going to resort to stupid attempts at jokes when people here start asking the "hard" questions that you can't answer?

Are you going to repeat yourself over and over?

Are you eventually going to accept that your faith is stupid and resort to just spamming "god is great" over and over?

Why should we waste our time on you when you're just another Christian with the inability to defend your faith?
Afterall, you're all the same. You come here believing you know everything about Christianity but TTA chews you up and spits you out and shows you just how little you know about your own religion.

Calm down Stewie

BTW, Hitler wan an atheist Big Grin

*yawn*

Another stupid Christian.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-06-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 01:28 PM by Chas.)
(12-06-2013 11:03 AM)Timinator Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 10:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What is your take on Gay Marriage and why.

I can understand why they want it, but I fail to c why a particular group of people that are sexually inclined in a particular way would want to associate themselves with a religious group that has been shunning them for a long time. I think gay couple's should be free to visit each other in hospital and such (there's a particular situation where if u are not a married couple this is not allowed. Don't quote me on that though.) I believe that acting upon your homosexual desires is a sin, and someone who does that will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

This is where your religious beliefs cross the line to government legislation. This is why, although I am not a militant atheist, I am a militant secularist.

Laws about marriage are issues of human and property rights. Your concept of 'sin' based on your holy book does not belong in government.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
12-06-2013, 11:10 AM
(12-06-2013 10:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Are you going to resort to stupid attempts at jokes when people here start asking the "hard" questions that you can't answer?

Are you eventually going to accept that your faith is stupid and resort to just spamming "god is great" over and over?

Why should we waste our time on you when you're just another Christian with the inability to defend your faith?
Afterall, you're all the same. You come here believing you know everything about Christianity but TTA chews you up and spits you out and shows you just how little you know about your own religion.

Calm down Stewie

Sorry but Hitler was not an atheist.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-06-2013, 11:15 AM

Calm down Stewie

Was gonna let this one go but since you went back to it Hitler was technically a Catholic. He was confirmed in the faith and was never excommunicated so by their rules he was christian not an atheist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2013, 11:16 AM
lol guys that was a joke, I found out about this website bcos of that top ten creationist arguments video
12-06-2013, 11:18 AM

Calm down Stewie

Hitler said these things. Does this sound like an atheist?

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"His [the Jewish person's] life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine. Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took to the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In retum, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties — and this against their own nation."

"The individual may establish with pain today that with the appearance of Christianity the first spiritual terror entered into the far freer ancient world, but he will not be able to contest the fact that since then the world has been afflicted and dominated by this coercion, and that coercion is broken only by coercion, and terror only by terror. Only then can a new state of affairs be constructively created. Political parties are inclined to compromises; philosophies never. Political parties even reckon with opponents; philosophies proclaim their infallibility."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2013, 11:20 AM
HAHA guys that Hitler being an atheist thing was a joke lol!!! read my comments pls
12-06-2013, 11:21 AM
(12-06-2013 11:16 AM)Timinator Wrote:  lol guys that was a joke, I found out about this website bcos of that top ten creationist arguments video

We get a lot of xians in here that come in and use these arguments to defend their beliefs.

I'm hoping this will not be case here. I'd like a xian that we can go back and forth with and not end up in Ray Comfort land.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-06-2013, 11:25 AM
(12-06-2013 11:20 AM)Timinator Wrote:  HAHA guys that Hitler being an atheist thing was a joke lol!!! read my comments pls

You'll find we are very big on the truth here and true meanings of words so don't be surprised if you get that kind of reaction.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2013, 11:26 AM
(12-06-2013 11:21 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-06-2013 11:16 AM)Timinator Wrote:  lol guys that was a joke, I found out about this website bcos of that top ten creationist arguments video

We get a lot of xians in here that come in and use these arguments to defend their beliefs.

I'm hoping this will not be case here. I'd like a xian that we can go back and forth with and not end up in Ray Comfort land.Drinking Beverage

like I said I was only kidding, I thought I made that pretty clear with the trollface Big Grin
BTW I didn't know such a simple comment could cause such rage lol