Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: New Member
(13-06-2013 01:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 01:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I keep thinking somebody is paying Matt to make such long and well made posts

I wish.

Right now, I'm just doing it out of the goodness of me ol' heart.

Sucker. Laughat

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 09:44 PM
(13-06-2013 04:11 AM)Timinator Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 03:37 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Frankly Tim, I'm concerned for your soul.
Me and my 10 million followers believe that Sol is the one true god and all those that aren't followers of Sol will spend eternity in torture.
I feel the need to speak out and try to save you from this. Your false god and false religion are truly sending you on a path to hel.

I don't want to see that happen.

I understand that this is the way you were raised and I don't blame you for that, but Sol is the only one that can save your soul.

Sol + u = Soul
We are connected in this way. U are the gift that Sol has given.

Your beliefs have you in a very dangerous place. Have you ever asked yourself "What if I'm wrong" ?
Why take that chance ? Your soul is at stake here and if you gamble it away, you WILL spend an eternity in hel.

Leave behind your false religion and embrace the truth of Sol.

10 million other people believe as I do. Many have given their lives in defense of their faith. Do you really think someone would die for their faith if that faith wasn't true.
Their belief is 100% certain. Is yours ?

That little bit of doubt resides in you. When you look up into the sky and ask your false god, all you get is silence.
Aren't you tired of the silence ? Aren't you tired of hoping that your false god will do something to make your life and the lives around you better ? Constantly praying, constant asking, constantly wondering why nothing that you're doing is working out right.

Sol can help you with all of that. All you have to do is put your faith in Sol and you will see the light.

All you have to do is ask.

Welcome to the forums Tim

If you can answer these 3 questions, it would help me understand you better and then I'll be in a position to help you.

Is there a reason why you don't believe in Sol ?
Did something horrible happen in your life that made you turn away from him ?
Are you angry with him ?

Thanks for the welcome, I g2g so this will be my last post 4 today.

Is there a reason why you don't believe in Sol?
Who the hel is he lol. (I know ur kidding BTW) I've never heard anyone yell Soldamnit, for Sol's sake orin Sol's name, so he obviously hasn't had enough of a dramatic effect on society to warrant my belief in him.

Did something horrible happen in your life that made you turn away from him?
I had a terrible encounter with an extremely fanatical follower of Sol called Rahn127. He bombarded me with religious doctrine and told me I was destined to go to hel. I'd rather not type about it Sad

Are you angry with him?
Not particularly, but some of his followers can be a real pain in the ass Tongue

You say that Sol hasn't had a dramatic effect on society and yet he affects everything in society. It would seem you don't believe merely on the basis that Sol is unknown to you.

Are you sure this is the core reason for why you don't believe in Sol ?

Seriously spend some time and ask yourself why you don't believe in the god that I described to you. Do you doubt his existence ? Are you skeptical about the things I have said ?

Can you give me a reason why you don't believe ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
13-06-2013, 10:42 PM
See, I believe in Sol too, but I put less emphasis on the "eternal torture for non-belief" aspect than Rahn does. I regard Sol less as an actively, sapient divine being, and more of an elemental force or guiding light to be found in the heavens. No one can behold Sol directly, because we would be blinded if we did so, but we are allowed to walk in the light and warmth of Sol and all will be illuminated for us. Sol provides us with our daily nourishment. Sol moves the wind and the rain and the tides and the seasons, and brings daylight to our world. When we turn from Sol, all is dark as night and as chill as winter. Sol is behind day and night, winter and summer, dusk and dawn, and even if we feel abandoned by Sol, sure as sunrise, Sol will return to us.

Every living being on Earth owes its existence to Sol, and every person believes in Sol, even if many don't realize it.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
13-06-2013, 10:59 PM
(13-06-2013 02:18 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 01:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wish.

Right now, I'm just doing it out of the goodness of me ol' heart.

Sucker. Laughat

What? You fuckers get paid for this shit!?

I need a union. Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-06-2013, 11:29 PM
(13-06-2013 10:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 02:18 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Sucker. Laughat

What? You fuckers get paid for this shit!?

I need a union. Angry

That'd be those of us who've figured out how to get paid. Tongue .... what did you just call us, again? Undecided

Actually, no, we also don't get paid, but we also don't put together epic posts for no money. .... okay, sometimes I do, but.... crap. Did I just lose the moral high ground, or did I never have it in the first place? Sadcryface2

13-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Hello new person. Feel free to post in other threads. This one's dull

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-06-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 01:16 AM by Rahn127.)
(13-06-2013 10:42 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  See, I believe in Sol too, but I put less emphasis on the "eternal torture for non-belief" aspect than Rahn does. I regard Sol less as an actively, sapient divine being, and more of an elemental force or guiding light to be found in the heavens. No one can behold Sol directly, because we would be blinded if we did so, but we are allowed to walk in the light and warmth of Sol and all will be illuminated for us. Sol provides us with our daily nourishment. Sol moves the wind and the rain and the tides and the seasons, and brings daylight to our world. When we turn from Sol, all is dark as night and as chill as winter. Sol is behind day and night, winter and summer, dusk and dawn, and even if we feel abandoned by Sol, sure as sunrise, Sol will return to us.

Every living being on Earth owes its existence to Sol, and every person believes in Sol, even if many don't realize it.

Since Christians seem to be moved by eternal torture, I thought I would throw that in as an incentive.

Only a blind man, a man constantly living in a cave and potentially a child born on Magneto's asteroid M at Lagrange point 2 could be non-believers. For everyone else Sol should be as apparent as the shadow cast from the nose on your face.

It should also be apparent Tim that my objective is to get you to question WHY you don't believe my claim. On what basis are you evaluating the claim I made ? If you don't believe only because you haven't heard of Sol before, then that would seem to say that you will believe any new claims once you are aware of them.

Is that true ?

Short Video on Lagrange Points

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
14-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Where is he? Did he died?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
14-06-2013, 05:24 AM
(14-06-2013 05:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Where is he? Did he died?

You always gotta wait 3 days with these guys...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post