Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Greetings! I am a thinking Wisconsin atheist and author of a new freethought fiction - a novel called Mythos Christos I'm hoping to publish soon. Here the Christ myth is deconstructed and exposed in the form of an archaeological adventure tale. Not too much in the way of atheist fiction out there, so I hope to reach an avid group of readers to whom this book will appeal. Hemant Mehta recommended it 3 days ago and the FFRF will have an ad about it in their next issue - early December. I look forward to discussions with this brilliant crowd!

Edwin Herbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes neandros's post
25-11-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: New Member
(25-11-2015 10:16 AM)neandros Wrote:  Greetings! I am a thinking Wisconsin atheist and author of a new freethought fiction - a novel called Mythos Christos I'm hoping to publish soon. Here the Christ myth is deconstructed and exposed in the form of an archaeological adventure tale. Not too much in the way of atheist fiction out there, so I hope to reach an avid group of readers to whom this book will appeal. Hemant Mehta recommended it 3 days ago and the FFRF will have an ad about it in their next issue - early December. I look forward to discussions with this brilliant crowd!

Edwin Herbert

Welcome Smile
25-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
25-11-2015, 10:38 AM
(25-11-2015 10:16 AM)neandros Wrote:  Greetings! I am a thinking Wisconsin atheist and author of a new freethought fiction - a novel called Mythos Christos I'm hoping to publish soon. Here the Christ myth is deconstructed and exposed in the form of an archaeological adventure tale. Not too much in the way of atheist fiction out there, so I hope to reach an avid group of readers to whom this book will appeal. Hemant Mehta recommended it 3 days ago and the FFRF will have an ad about it in their next issue - early December. I look forward to discussions with this brilliant crowd!

Edwin Herbert

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
25-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Welcome

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Welcome!
25-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Sup, new dude?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Welcome aboard!
25-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Welcome Smile