New Puppy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: New Puppy
Soulful eyes, floppy ears, a real looker...

Sounds like a keeper to me.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Here are the parents:

[Image: parents_zpsfa5f1a0f.jpg]

Both the parents and the pup are blue you can't really see it well in the pics.

Ok, names! She needs a name. I'd love to hear lots of suggestions, but don't be surprised if I end up calling her something totally different, sometimes you look at the dog and see it act and something just pops up as name.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third but you can call her Dot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(22-08-2014 06:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third but you can call her Dot.

Hahaha! But what I see there is Tessa.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-08-2014, 06:51 PM
One of the funniest dog names I ever heard was 'Foot'. Years ago I was dating a guy who lived with a friend who had a Shepherd mix rescue that he called Foot. She answered happily to it. Finally I had to ask why. He said when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. That became her unofficial name and over time Foot just stuck. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2014, 06:52 PM
(22-08-2014 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-08-2014 06:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third but you can call her Dot.

Hahaha! But what I see there is Tessa.

Blue Belle - call her Belle

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2014, 07:01 PM
(22-08-2014 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  One of the funniest dog names I ever heard was 'Foot'. Years ago I was dating a guy who lived with a friend who had a Shepherd mix rescue that he called Foot. She answered happily to it. Finally I had to ask why. He said when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. That became her unofficial name and over time Foot just stuck. Tongue

I once has a neighbor whose dog's name was Dammit.

Fuss is the German for foot, and you'll hear all the cops in the states telling their dogs to heel by saying "Fuss".

22-08-2014, 07:05 PM
(22-08-2014 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, names! She needs a name.

ManlyGirl. Drinking Beverage ... i'm probably gonna end up paying for that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-08-2014, 07:07 PM
(22-08-2014 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2014 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, names! She needs a name.

ManlyGirl. Drinking Beverage

I kinda like that. Big Grin

22-08-2014, 07:09 PM
(22-08-2014 07:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-08-2014 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  One of the funniest dog names I ever heard was 'Foot'. Years ago I was dating a guy who lived with a friend who had a Shepherd mix rescue that he called Foot. She answered happily to it. Finally I had to ask why. He said when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. That became her unofficial name and over time Foot just stuck. Tongue

I once has a neighbor whose dog's name was Dammit.

Fuss is the German for foot, and you'll hear all the cops in the states telling their dogs to heel by saying "Fuss".

When on Ft. Jackson a neighbor of our's was from Germany. His Shepherd was trained in German as well as hand signals. I remember him saying what sounded like 'plots' a lot.