New Puppy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: New Puppy
Glad she seems to be acclimating well Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2014, 04:35 PM
(26-08-2014 04:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  I wouldn't try to mess with that pup if I was you - she is under police protection.

[Image: IMG_0789_zpscb899576.jpg]

Won't be long before she and Drago are eye-to-eye.

What did you name her?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-08-2014, 05:31 PM
(26-08-2014 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 04:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  I wouldn't try to mess with that pup if I was you - she is under police protection.

[Image: IMG_0789_zpscb899576.jpg]

Won't be long before she and Drago are eye-to-eye.

What did you name her?

Lol, unbelievably I picked something from Rev's suggestion - even though I have dozens of suggestions of FB, all of them revolving around blue. But - I am naming her Tessa.

She'll be considerably bigger than Drago soon enough.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
26-08-2014, 05:36 PM
(26-08-2014 05:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Won't be long before she and Drago are eye-to-eye.

What did you name her?

Lol, unbelievably I picked something from Rev's suggestion - even though I have dozens of suggestions of FB, all of them revolving around blue. But - I am naming her Tessa.

My cousin's daughter has a lab mix named Tessa. Though I know that she is still very much loved, I have to tease a bit. Since cousin's daughter had her son - his pics vastly outnumber Tessa's on Facebook - come to think of it, time to go poke at her about it. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-08-2014, 05:41 PM
(26-08-2014 05:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  Lol, unbelievably I picked something from Rev's suggestion - even though I have dozens of suggestions of FB, all of them revolving around blue. But - I am naming her Tessa.

My cousin's daughter has a lab mix named Tessa. Though I know that she is still very much loved, I have to tease a bit. Since cousin's daughter had her son - his pics vastly outnumber Tessa's on Facebook - come to think of it, time to go poke at her about it. Big Grin

Haha, well that isn't going to happen here. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-08-2014, 05:41 PM
(26-08-2014 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Won't be long before she and Drago are eye-to-eye.

What did you name her?

Flex

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-08-2014, 05:57 PM

What did you name her?

From my observations as Girly Goodall to ManlyGirl's canine sanctuary, dog's got no fucking clue about their physical size. Only time I've seen even a glimmer of occupied physical space recognition is when a bigass dog tries to get through a too small doggie door. And then they just look sad 'cause they can't do what all the other dogs are doing. Big dogs are truly Baby Huey with no fucking clue how big they are. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-08-2014, 06:06 PM
(26-08-2014 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  Lol, unbelievably I picked something from Rev's suggestion - even though I have dozens of suggestions of FB, all of them revolving around blue. But - I am naming her Tessa.

From my observations as Girly Goodall to ManlyGirl's canine sanctuary, dog's got no fucking clue about their physical size. Only time I've seen even a glimmer of occupied physical space recognition is when a bigass dog tries to get through a too small doggie door. And then they just look sad 'cause they can't do what all the other dogs are doing. Big dogs are truly Baby Huey with no fucking clue how big they are. Big Grin

Well, yes and no. For the most part they are so self assured that they never feel the need to be hostile - unlike the little guys who will bark and look ferocious and some even bite with little provocation. The big ones get respect, no matter what.

On the other hand, Danes are lapdogs and keep wanting to sit on your lap. Tongue

26-08-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2014 06:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-08-2014 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  From my observations as Girly Goodall to ManlyGirl's canine sanctuary, dog's got no fucking clue about their physical size. Only time I've seen even a glimmer of occupied physical space recognition is when a bigass dog tries to get through a too small doggie door. And then they just look sad 'cause they can't do what all the other dogs are doing. Big dogs are truly Baby Huey with no fucking clue how big they are. Big Grin

Well, yes and no. For the most part they are so self assured that they never feel the need to be hostile - unlike the little guys who will bark and look ferocious and some even bite with little provocation. The big ones get respect, no matter what.

The big dogs that occasionally either find their way through this little canine way station or regularly take holiday with the pack are the biggest pussies I've ever seen. Everybody barks their greetings and sniiff each others' ass and then the big dog goes all timid and shit. Might be 'cause it's looking for a place in the pack. Dunno, but it sure as shit ain't getting no respect from the pack.

(26-08-2014 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  On the other hand, Danes are lapdogs and keep wanting to sit on your lap. Tongue

Not just Danes. The prosecution rests. They're Baby Huey. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-08-2014, 07:03 PM
(26-08-2014 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, yes and no. For the most part they are so self assured that they never feel the need to be hostile - unlike the little guys who will bark and look ferocious and some even bite with little provocation. The big ones get respect, no matter what.

The big dogs that occasionally either find their way through this little canine way station or regularly take holiday with the pack are the biggest pussies I've ever seen. Everybody barks their greetings and sniiff each others' ass and then the big dog goes all timid and shit. Might be 'cause it's looking for a place in the pack. Dunno, but it sure as shit ain't getting no respect from the pack.

(26-08-2014 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  On the other hand, Danes are lapdogs and keep wanting to sit on your lap. Tongue

Not just Danes. The prosecution rests. They're Baby Huey. Drinking Beverage

I get scared too with a bunch of ankle biters who show no respect. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post