New Radio Ad for Creationist Museum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Wink New Radio Ad for Creationist Museum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...UQYBPvuQ7g

Oh good - its airing on 500 radio stations.

I would say this one is begging to be made fun of but really its a spoof of itself so not sure there would be a point.

It is a bit surreal that this is a real radio ad and not a totally overblown SNL comedy sketch. Makes me wonder if SNL could actually do a sketch of the creationist museum - I mean where is there to go to make it sillier than it is?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Wandering Heathen's post
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: New Radio Ad for Creationist Museum
You are right, that is pretty funny. I love how creationist will misrepresent science in order to make the bible look more credible. The event that killed the dinosaurs was not "mysterious." Also, the bible does not say a single thing about dinosaurs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Yanno, he (ken ham) gives the answer in the first few sentences. Kids love dinosaurs. Tie in the bible with dinosaurs and it's a win for indoctrinating kids into the world of woo.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-08-2013, 05:03 PM
I like how the creationmuseum videos have comments and ratings disabled. I mean, what if a scientist were to say something with educational value? Museums aren't for learning.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
08-08-2013, 05:05 PM
(08-08-2013 04:40 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You are right, that is pretty funny. I love how creationist will misrepresent science in order to make the bible look more credible. The event that killed the dinosaurs was not "mysterious." Also, the bible does not say a single thing about dinosaurs

Well, you know how it is. Only follow the bible when it benefits your cause.
08-08-2013, 11:49 PM
They always twist verses to make themselves and their beloved book sound credible. Sort of like their definition of "Behemoth" ...o.0

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .