New "Real Life Debates with Theists" subsection started

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 12:30 AM by Buddy Christ.)
New "Real Life Debates with Theists" subsection started
Due to the many naggings of Vosur and the pileup of "I had this discussion on facebook the other day" posts, a subsection has been added under the Atheism part of the forum. Let this be a green light for all of you to go harass and poke theists with sticks until they give you something post-worthy.

Be aware that it doesn't have to be a debate, but rather any face palming, wtf-did-I-just-hear type moment that occurs in your day to day activities. Let it be a "bit over the top" Thanksgiving prayer, an extremely homophobic slur uttered by a sweet old lady, or a bumper sticker you were stuck behind in rush hour. Omegle or facebook arguments are the name of the game, but we'll take anything quoted from real life.

Now get out there and start provoking those Christians until they give you a sound byte!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-08-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: New "Real Life Debates with Theists" subsection started
Naggings? What naggings? *grumble grumble*

Thanks. Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
06-08-2012, 12:45 AM
(06-08-2012 12:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Naggings? What naggings? *grumble grumble*

Thanks. Smile

Oh so you're telling me that those decapitated dolls left on my doorstep with "YOU" written in blood WEREN'T from you? Yeah right. Next I supposed you'll tell me that you DIDN'T leave 70 voice messages of heavy breathing and the sound of someone crying in the background on my phone either.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-08-2012, 12:49 AM
(06-08-2012 12:45 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Oh so you're telling me that those decapitated dolls left on my doorstep with "YOU" written in blood WEREN'T from you? Yeah right. Next I supposed you'll tell me that you DIDN'T leave 70 voice messages of heavy breathing and the sound of someone crying in the background on my phone either.
I don't know what you're talking about. That certainly wasn't me. Angel

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-08-2012, 02:51 AM
Never admit Vosur, never admit, he has nothing on you! Deny until the very end!!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson