New Signature.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 10:04 PM
New Signature.
Hi everyone, FZU here again,

I made a new signature, tell me what you guys think of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 03:11 AM
RE: New Signature.
I like the light in the corner, and the fade from bright to dark. The stuff in the middle needs a lot of work though. Is that a zombie in a motocross helmet?

No fair, when I try to bash the zombie's brains out with my aluminum baseball bat, he's not supposed to have head armor. I call "Foul!"

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
28-12-2012, 06:10 AM
It looks cheaply made. Did you use gimp 2.0?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-12-2012, 03:15 PM
(28-12-2012 03:11 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I like the light in the corner, and the fade from bright to dark. The stuff in the middle needs a lot of work though. Is that a zombie in a motocross helmet?

No fair, when I try to bash the zombie's brains out with my aluminum baseball bat, he's not supposed to have head armor. I call "Foul!"
You have the right idea, I was making this just before the 'Mayan end of the world' day, I am wearing a helmet to protect my head from bandits and such.

(28-12-2012 06:10 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It looks cheaply made. Did you use gimp 2.0?
It's Art Nouveau- I thought people might appreciate some fine art after the apocalypse.
28-12-2012, 05:11 PM
(28-12-2012 03:15 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 03:11 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I like the light in the corner, and the fade from bright to dark. The stuff in the middle needs a lot of work though. Is that a zombie in a motocross helmet?

You have the right idea, I was making this just before the 'Mayan end of the world' day, I am wearing a helmet to protect my head from bandits and such.

(28-12-2012 06:10 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It looks cheaply made. Did you use gimp 2.0?
It's Art Nouveau- I thought people might appreciate some fine art after the apocalypse.
It's not impressive.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-12-2012, 05:40 PM
(28-12-2012 05:11 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 03:15 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  You have the right idea, I was making this just before the 'Mayan end of the world' day, I am wearing a helmet to protect my head from bandits and such.

It's not impressive.
I've sold pieces of art work, from publishers to modern art collectors.

Conversely, if anyone wants me to do a signature of them, it will be $25- PM me for more details.
28-12-2012, 05:47 PM
You haven't contributed anywhere near enough to this forum to sell anything through us.
28-12-2012, 05:59 PM
(28-12-2012 05:40 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 05:11 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It's not impressive.
I've sold pieces of art work, from publishers to modern art collectors.

Conversely, if anyone wants me to do a signature of them, it will be $25- PM me for more details.
I wouldn't buy it, the actual art is alright (not impressive but but shitty) however everything else is cheap. Not worth much. Maybe a buck or two but you're work isn't pleasing to the eye overall.

28-12-2012, 09:24 PM
(28-12-2012 05:40 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've sold pieces of art work, from publishers to modern art collectors.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
28-12-2012, 09:28 PM
(28-12-2012 09:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 05:40 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've sold pieces of art work, from publishers to modern art collectors.

You love Lion King don't you? I could draw Simba and put your face where his is.